Crimso
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I think I'll try collecting forum quotes. I'll put them in a signature or something when I have a sufficient amount.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    There's a thread dedicated to that kind of things... But several members also collect "memorable" quotes in their signature.
    Crimso
    Crimso
    I know, but it's still nice to keep a collection of all the really good posts you find.
    Nothing is more worrying than the sound of a Snowbot picking up a car somewhere far away.
    Reactions: Bucket
    Bucket
    Bucket
    I'm pretty bad, but I had beaten little hunter awhile ago, which was my best. Then I died to a thrown car and I pretty much died inside.
    Risk of Rain is a lot more meh than the reviews suggest. Does it get more fun once I stop being bad?
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    When you unlock more items, yes.
    Either way, at least the music is good.
    Svea Rike
    Svea Rike
    Try co-op. It's alot more fun if you can get ahold of people to :red: about with.
    Alabaster
    Alabaster
    It can get a little buttton spammy, but the Engineer is soo fun to use, is not too powerful and has awesome attacks.
    Well, I've got a speech due on Wednesday and two days to do it. Wish me luck.
    Crimso
    Crimso
    I'd probably have ended up with more time on my hands if the faculties at my school didn't have the annoying habit of lumping all their assessment tasks into the same week.
    Passthejampls
    Passthejampls
    I'm rubbish at public speaking, hope you do better than me!
    It seems the Moon Lord is hellbent on not giving me either of the endgame swords.
    Crimso
    Crimso
    The number of times he's dropped a Last Prism or SDMG is just ridiculous now.
    WilliamD
    WilliamD
    "RNG Gods troll" nuff said
    Which is better- a flat, continuous minecart track, or a series of ramps to bounce you all the way across the world?
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    ramps over scenic :red:. it is friggin awesome man
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Roller coaster ride, definitely.
    Why do slot 6 vanity accessories only show in Expert mode? That's ridiculous.
    Reactions: Snickerbobble
    ppowersteef
    ppowersteef
    I know, yet it's also another slot to carry an accessory with
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    It should show, also we should be able to place accessories back into those slots in normal worlds, just they would be inactive in effect still.
    SpiritInfinity
    SpiritInfinity
    Yeah, it's annoying how it disappears soon as you take the expert mode accessories out.
    when you want to join the trend with all the cool kids but have 6+ hours of homework to do
    *spends half an hour scouring jungle for a Nature's Gift* *finds two within the span of three minutes*
    The Last Prism is cool until you realise that it's actually a Last Pyramid.
    Reactions: SpiritInfinity
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I mean, as long as you aren't just talking about geometry here - just like "plasma" is used for different things in different fields, so is "prism."
    Crimso
    Crimso
    But prisms have similar ends. I guess a pyramid can pass as the optics definition of a prism, but it's still a bit iffy.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Since the effect of the Last Prism in Terraria is similar to that of a prism in optics, then that's the definition to go by.

I mean, you wouldn't expect someone to have overheated gas in their veins, but them crazy biologists still call the liquid part of blood 'plasma.' Nor would you expect your plasma monitor to be made of blood. >_>
    I need some help with my vanity set. What can I do to make this look better?
    qn72ao.png
    Crimso
    Crimso
    I feel like the robe makes it look ugly compared to the Crimson Scalemail and Greaves I used before, but the robe is what I want to keep.

EDIT: nvm solved the problem
    You're an Inferno Fork guy. I like you. Also you dislike mana sinks. Tagged as "agrees with me on the things that matter."
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    Yeah. Now... it's kinda mediocre, between the piercing timer and the loss of power over time.
    How did the Magnet Sphere get buffed again? I thought it was intended as a passive weapon, but I could easily use it as a primary.
    Crimso
    Crimso
    They reduced its velocity. Which, now that I remember that it can only last for 7 seconds, is really more of a change than a buff or nerf.
    652Graystripe
    652Graystripe
    A lot of underused weapons got a buff in this patch, IIRC. Staff of Earth and Golem Fist each got one, I think, plus the Spectre Staff and Sniper. Anything else?
    The one thing I can't stand about the Paladin's Shield is that it hides your character's nose.
    Reactions: Darkest Gaia
    Mr. Melon
    Mr. Melon
    Could try dying a cobalt/obsidian shield bright yellow.
    Crimso
    Crimso
    But they don't have the pointy bit in the middle. I like the pointy bit.
    Mr. Melon
    Mr. Melon
    That does make a problem, I like the pointy bit too...
    Kill me for saying this, but I actually enjoy catching Truffle Worms.
    Reactions: 652Graystripe
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    I also tend to enjoy once-in-a-lifetime things.
    Crimso
    Crimso
    To be honest, they're not that hard to catch if you've got the standard mud strips mushroom farm. Doing a Tabi dash into them while swinging your net usually works well.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom