Recent content by hallowed knight

1. hallowed knight

Mobile Mobile Fixes Update and Changelog

The amazon device checkup. How long do you think it will take to get ir up and running. Every time i get a notification i look at it. It arises in app updates but its never terraria. Its a gamble but shouldnt there be more app updates early on other devices then apple and others. They have all...
  2. hallowed knight

Mobile We need update for amazon devices!!!

Anyone who is reading this has know that the update has come to all other platforms except amazon devices. Why is that?:joy: We've been waiting and waiting but still no update. This kinda sucks because users that have a Amazon device are demanding over an over that the update should be here...
  3. hallowed knight

Mobile Terraria Mobile Bugs & Issues Status

Me too the wait is too long. If all others have updated then im leaving. Better update this month jk. Im still gonna play but really 2-3 months and no update. :red: why.
  4. hallowed knight

Thx for the explaining guys. Havent been on for a month working on stuff.

Thx for the explaining guys. Havent been on for a month working on stuff.
  5. hallowed knight

Nexo knights aint got :red: on me.

Nexo knights aint got :red: on me.
  6. hallowed knight

Resolved The save file ***.player was created with a newer version of terraria and could not be loaded.

Amazon updated and was saying it was an older version so it got rid of my account afte all that work for nothing. Sumbit all you posts here for complaints maybe we can get this fixed.
  7. hallowed knight

Min idk why my terraria has broken :(

Min idk why my terraria has broken :(
  8. hallowed knight

I HAVE CRITICAL AND BAD SITUWATION!!!! WHEN THE AMAZON UPDATE COMES PLS FIX DIS. WHEN YOU HAV THE OLDER GAME AND PLAY TILL YOU RUN OUT OF BATTERY THE GAME CHRASHES OUT AND DELETED YOUR PLAYER. PLS ITS CORRUPTED OR UNABLE TO LOAD. FIX IT AND ONCE IT COMES OUT PLS GOD HELP ME REGAIN ALL MY :red:...
  9. hallowed knight

Resolved The save file ***.player was created with a newer version of terraria and could not be loaded.

Wait fo the new update an update it. Once it is done it should reset everything and get all your data back. If thr bug fixes are added the account should be fixed an everything will be reset into a regulaer form. Though i do not guarantee this will work. Though i mad as hell i lost 555...
  10. hallowed knight

Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

The stuff thats going on right now. We might just have the update for christmas.
  11. hallowed knight

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

It will come after the bugs are fixed. So we can get a better game.
  12. hallowed knight

I feel you bud. Its been a long time.
  13. hallowed knight

Mobile Mobile Terraria News Update - Fixes & FAQs

Ehhhhh why dont you add quests and some new bosses. The older version i play is all defeated. Ive got all the dugeon items and won all boss fights and owns a giant freaking treehouse. The quests seem like a good idea. But there something else too. Can you add a npc flag placer. Like the pc...
Back
Top Bottom