Official Console and Mobile updates ETA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. You’re wrong. They said Q4 for console in a console thread. He was talking about mobile. A list of their announcements:

Late-June: “Sometime in Q3”
Mid-August: “October release”
Late October: “In a few weeks”
Early December: “Hopefully by Christmas”

It changed from July–August–September to late December. Painfully gradually.

This post makes me think about how long we've been trolled by 505 Games. They have teased us for longest possible time. I remember, how i was getting mad over the fact that it was going to be released a month late. Now look how far they've gone. :sigh:;([/QUOTE]
I know right
[DOUBLEPOST=1450389583,1450389344][/DOUBLEPOST]If it was going to be released in july and now delayed to december. Now imagine how angry a person with anger issues gets over 3 delays. Pretty crazy right

Are you kidding me? What the hell is the point of this update if half the :red: is missing?

Seriously every single new summoner item is missing. Not just the optic staff, but the pirate the hornet the imp the queen spider and even the summoner sets. I see new bottles/jars we cant even use yet either.

Wtf is this update even for? Dont get me wrong im excited for fishing but is that ALL console is getting?

List what we ARE getting and not the :red: you are still keeping from us on other platforms.
This is far from 'half' of the update, it's maybe a quarter. Fishron was still added as well as all of his drops, so summoner end game gear is there. I expect a changelog will be published in the next couple days.

Is the update for Xbox One?
YES! :) Update is live for all consoles.

Look I'm trying not to be offending and I know you get it alot but I'm waiting for the kindle fire update it's taking forever I'm losing patience it's taking way too long please tell me it's soon!

Just for the record can someone confirm if orange bloodroot is in the game cause i havent ever seen one, ever.
Another thing; do or do mobs not drop the compass since the patch? I farmed piranhas for atleast 1.5 hour today and got nothing, i do know that pre patch they are supposed to drop from the mimics wich i havent seen anywhere yet either but know they are in the game since my y brother found one another session. ..but since frost armor/core loot also changed on certain mobs i still want to know.

thanks in advance!

Just for the record can someone confirm if orange bloodroot is in the game cause i havent ever seen one, ever.
Another thing; do or do mobs not drop the compass since the patch? I farmed piranhas for atleast 1.5 hour today and got nothing, i do know that pre patch they are supposed to drop from the mimics wich i havent seen anywhere yet either but know they are in the game since my y brother found one another session. ..but since frost armor/core loot also changed on certain mobs i still want to know.

thanks in advance!
I don't think mobs drop the compass yet, I believe that wasn't introduced until 1.3, but I have found mimics since the update, which have dropped the compass, and I have still only dropped frost core from the Ice Golem.

Last edited:

thanks in advance!
According to the wiki only mimics dropped compasses until 1.3 was released. As for finding mimics, you've gotta be in hardmode and generally they'll pop up if you keep exploring around an area you've already cleared chests from.

So if the Vita version crashes right from the main menu after selecting the world sometimes and I file it with 505 support via that link, it'll get fixed by June 2019 maybe? I'm just asking because the save crash is apparently still happening to some people that have the audacity to pick "Medium" or "Large" world size and this crash is new (to me anyway).

I've been unable to play on Vita for 6+ months and thought this update might remedy that. I lost count of how many crash reports I sent via the Vita built-in bug report to Sony. Apparently they are filed directly into the garbage can. They function as a placebo to make you feel like you did something to help fix bugs but I really think they go nowhere.

Maybe the next patch will feature a refund.

Can't seem to find the bug report forum. Anyone else having problems with world importing? All mine crash.
http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?forums/console-bug-reports.138/
When will u guys add the dresser setting and stylist on console ps3
Early next year.
So if the Vita version crashes right from the main menu after selecting the world sometimes and I file it with 505 support via that link, it'll get fixed by June 2019 maybe? I'm just asking because the save crash is apparently still happening to some people that have the audacity to pick "Medium" or "Large" world size and this crash is new (to me anyway).

I've been unable to play on Vita for 6+ months and thought this update might remedy that. I lost count of how many crash reports I sent via the Vita built-in bug report to Sony. Apparently they are filed directly into the garbage can. They function as a placebo to make you feel like you did something to help fix bugs but I really think they go nowhere.

Maybe the next patch will feature a refund.
Customer support has been through a lot of reform. They're much more communicative. From what I understand, the devs are having trouble replicating the crashes, and if they can't replicate it they can't diagnose it. They need as much info as possible so please submit a report. :)

To people playing Terraria on Vita: At the expense of sounding like a White Knight pleb of some sort, it may not be totally just Terraria at fault in this field. I'm not sure about anyone else, but ever since I've owned my Vitas way back when, they've been riddled with constant crashing, random disconnects, and hosts of network issues far and wide. The problems don't seem to persist on just this single game either, it's happened over the span of many games as well as apps.
I just got my THIRD Vita back a few days ago (My first one bricked for no reason one day, and second one's analog sticks stopped working mysteriously.) And installed Terraria with the latest updates. Imported characters and worlds from the cloud, and the game runs fine... No save crash issues either. This is the first time the game's run with no hiccups on a Vita I've had.

Last edited:
Hey terraria officials i cant remember where it was discussed on the boards so ill ask here, is expert mode ever coming to ps4 version in the future?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom