Hexagon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I've done nothing productive all day! :D
    Hexagon
    Hexagon
    If I've offended you in anyway, that was not my intention. A thousand apologies. Also I have a good friend who's still stuck in a wheelchair. His example is what allowed me to carry on. Never give up! (insert cheesy grin and thumbs up) :D
    Aesir
    Aesir
    Nah, you haven't offended me, heh. I am indeed very happy to be in the wheelchair, if I wasn't I would be stuck to bed. One thing I never am is offended, however I might be concerned depending on the situations. And thank ya for the encouragement!
    Hexagon
    Hexagon
    I'd give you a banana for making my day and cheering me up, sadly I don't know your taste preferences. :-/
    Sorry for double posting but, INSULT ME!!! Yep, throw the most hateful words at me! (Keep em within the rules of course.)
    I'M NOT FAMOUS!!! and I'm ok with that. (ignore this if you think I'm stupid for yelling it out :D)
    bevhgl.png

I hope you know this guy :naughty:
    Reactions: Hexagon
    Hexagon
    Hexagon
    Unfortunately no. I have no clue who this guy is. He looks like a geared up version of Genghis Khan.
    movildima
    movildima
    Sorry for the late reply. When you spawn he says "The gates are open". *giggle*
    Hexagon
    Hexagon
    Nu. Don't open mai gate!!! >.<
    All mai personal junks in there. 0.0
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom