• Was my character properly annoying?
    Reactions: Matsu
    Omnir
    Omnir
    XD did I really annoy you that much?

Please, I mostly nose honk
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Nah, you didn't annoy me that much...yet.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    >:3

There is a character-based reason he acts this way, too. But I'm sure most have guessed it.
    How do i start a thread?
    Matsu
    Matsu
    Go to the sub-forum you wish to start a thread in, there should be a button in the top right corner.
    Two Beefy Nacho Grillers and one Shredded Chicken Mini Quesadilla is the Taco Bell golden ratio.
    Yeah I want the Big Boy hold the Dunions with the Mighty Man's Fries and for my soda just give the old standby and a 20 hit combo on my Clucker Bites and uh just between me and you I'd appreciate some extra Bumberton's Delight if yuh catch my drift.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    ...you scare and amaze me.
    All this free content is not the free content I specifically want. This update is bad and it should feel bad.
    Azu
    Azu
    It appears as if me asking why the update was split up when waiting for it to be ready has always been the case has been confused for me claiming to be the majority and being ungrateful, petty, and angry about this update, and that me comparing the Lunar Event and this was mistaken to be comparing their content.
    Azu
    Azu
    I was saying that 1.3 had the Lunar Event, and it was said that 1.3.2 had the birthday event, which is why I got confused.
    Also, the birthday event isn't consistent with everything that is labeled event in game, specifically everything kept track of by the event progress bar.
    Since no doubt my words will be twisted into me somehow being ungrateful for the event progress bar, I'll just stop responding.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    It was separated because there were things being added in 1.3.1 that needed tweaking, first. So they were delayed until fixed -- 1.3.2

1.3.3 focuses on entirely different content, from what I know. And thus, will take a lot longer. So there is no point in pushing it off.

I don't know you to be petty, Azumarill64, so I can't see it being your intent. With that, this should be the information you wanted :)
    You're a ginger

oh snap!

Ginger snap!
    Galaxinator
    Galaxinator
    Obviously :^), No, I'm saying they are gingers, and that there's some hot gingers out there. At least to me they are, but incest is something I'm not doing. I'm also not gay, and have nothing against people who are.
    Omnir
    Omnir
    Pay no attention to my avatar :3

And occupation.
    Galaxinator
    Galaxinator
    See, Omnir gets it. :^)
    As big of a narrative cliche it is, I still think cryptic dreams are a good way to motivate characters and catalyze action.
    GoldenTerrabyte
    GoldenTerrabyte
    It's done a lot because it works. Honestly that's sorta like saying it's cliche to drive a car.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    And besides, it's older than time itself, depending on whether or not you believe in God, because the very first book of the Bible, 5th chapter contains a foreshadowing of something that wouldn't happen for a few thousand years. And if you don't believe in God.. (cont)
    Xylia
    Xylia
    You still need to realize that the original Torah was written at least 1500 BC. That's.. pretty old, lol.
    This new system of using a number generator to pick my avatar for the next day is working wonders.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    It happened once already, so that avatar got used for two days. In the future I'll probably re-roll when that happens again.
    Vaikyia
    Vaikyia
    Darn you Matsu, now you got me wanting to do it.
    weekly.png

I can't hold a stable icon anyways, so why not? :^)
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    I guess it's time to continue my job, after all this time... ;^)
    Just found out my cousin was in a car crash, broke his leg and neck. No paralysis, but damn dude.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom