Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I would have you add a difficulty setting that scales bosses based on the amount of players on the server. I would even love to see a setting that gives us the option to do so if nothing else. I play with 3-4 people at a time generally, and the game becomes trivialized when it comes to fighting bosses. It is something we have been hoping for for years now; not sure if it is possible, but there you have it.
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    Redigit liked this post.
    This can only mean one thing...
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Yes, it means that Redigit is taking suggestions from people who just joined yesterday and not from people with more than a year of experience in the suggestion business.
    Baconfry
    Baconfry
    Don't take it personally; I just got annoyed because it seems like gaming the system and bypassing the suggestion forums is a behavior that is being rewarded.
    Heh u shuld totely ad ceber to 1.E!1!! No, but seriously, I remember you talking about having a hallowed alt in mind for 1.2, but you also said you didn't add it because of time constraints. Do you still have plans for said alt?
    All of my suggestions, yes, even my precious Treasure Hunter's Knife, even the Biome Weapon Project, I would gladly give up for one thing. Fried Chicken Wings. 20 Souls of Flight, Mythril Anvil. That is what Baconfry desires as his legacy.
    Hi Red. I am an Italian guy. I want to offer you my free help in order to translate in current Italian the entire game of Terraria (because, you know, the actual translation is awful). I can speak english very good, and I will cost you nothing. So, if you need a professional translation, you can ask me. Send me a mail at [email protected]
    Dear Red

For christmas i would like some :red:ing big spoilers

-Allmost Everyone Or Just Me
    Kazzymodus
    Kazzymodus
    Can we stop with those freaking generalisations that EVERYONE wants spoilers? It's insulting to insinuate no one here has patience.
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    TTSp00k the Invincible
    On a "normal" Terrarian's mind:

1.3 Hype- 20%
    RNG complaints- 15%
    Other game(s) Hype- 20%
    Cthulhu suggestion hatred- 15%
    Rage- 10%
    Duke Fishron is OP- 10%
    Duke Fishron is UP- 10%
    I would make you scrap lifesteal on the gear that has it and then tone down the numbers of the holiday events so much more gear becomes viable.
    Then 4 hours later when that is done we would go out for a mandatory lunch to have wings and beer.
    Reactions: Snickerbobble
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    I agree with the life steal part... But as far as the moon events go...You can acquire everything without even having an arena. The moon events are good. I feel like they should even be buffed to only be co-op content.
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    I mean...What's the point in celebrating the pumpkin/halloween themed or Frost/Christmas themed moons alone? EH? EH?! Buff them so they require someone to heal you with spectre or tank with Turtle/Beetle armor. EH?! EH?!
    Snickerbobble
    Snickerbobble
    But co-op is even worse.. the spawn cap and rate is boosted meaning super laggy, at least for me. I'll be fighting a PM with some friends and we reach wave 15 about a third way through the night and it's a little laggy for a bit, but a couple minutes later I can't even get 1 FPS.. it becomes more like .1 FPS.. or 1 FP10S
    Reactions: Tovlyn and CanSteam
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    Steve of a Thousand Naps
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. I suggest...Buildable snowmen...Then...using crystal hearts on them...they come to life and become killable...or used to summon a boss...Or...Or...Anime girls in santa hats in aprons making christmas dinner just for meeeeeeee
    Am I your boss already? If I am, be a good subordinate and please turn the Baby Slime into a pet, or even better, give us the option to choose if our summoning items are going to summon minions or pets. Don't make me fire you and hire Jay Wilson in your place. Thanks.
    Hey, Redigit. How's it going? Good, I'd hope. I just want to say, thanks for making this game. Terraria's changed my life. I spend almost 5 hours on it after school. It's the one thing I turn to to relive my stress and depression, and has helped me through some dark times. I'm not here to ask for spoilers, I'm not here to ask for Beta testing, I'm just here to say thanks.
    If you were my boss for 12 hours, what would you make me do to Terraria?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom