Sargon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I get a dirty feeling whenever someone implies that I have done something questionable.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    (Often I have not realized it beforehand.)
    Life is an unending war of your thoughts and emotions.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    I thought it was maintained homeostasis.
    For the first time I have found a Death Sickle at a time when I find it useful. Nevertheless, a Terra Blade is not worth farming.
    I finally realized there is a "New Posts" section. For some reason it just doesn't show one of my own messages which I posted a moment ago.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Never mind. Got it working!
    Anger management via Terraria: At first, create a new world. Then destroy every block in your way and kill every enemy in your sight.
    Reactions: Aesir
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Will be doing this whenever I can't relieve my anger via jogging or exercising.
    Doylee
    Doylee
    Drill Containment Unit Therapy. I need to try this sometime.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    Just started doing this by drilling a large canyon with it.
    That moment when you are digging a Plantera arena and a Medusa comes to say "hi".
    Reactions: Safeman🌻
    king40606
    king40606
    Giant. Tortoises. Enough said.
    Xylia
    Xylia
    @Jetstream ∞ : Those are annoying, but even more annoying is anytime I got Crimson and I'm trying to build a minecart rail in the sky and every stinking Crimera has to travel miles to keep touching me. I wish they'd add a damage reflect accessory earlier in the game to deal with this kinda crap.
    Safeman🌻
    Safeman🌻
    Medusa only shows up when I am focused on something, never when I am just digging around. It is like she knows somehow. She is a nuisance! :)
    Is that you?
    tumblr_n0iwot9CTE1tqbbz8o6_1280.jpg
    Reactions: Aesir
    Sargon
    Sargon
    What game is that? My username comes from Sargon of Akkad, aka Sargon the Great. He was an Akkadian/Sumerian king in the 24th and 23rd centuries BC. My current avatar has a similar theme: it is a picture of a Sumerian warrior.

I got bored with my old username. Because I'm writing a book which features a fictional Sumer-like culture, I was inspired to change my TCF theme according that style.
    Aesir
    Aesir
    The Akkadian, first emperor. Quite the raging badass, as the modern feminist hunter bearing his name on youtube might say.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    I know who real Sargon was, but I just reminded myself someone by this name was in that game. It's Blade of Darkness, though.
    Haven't been here for months. It's time to stay posting here till I have completed a hardcore playthrough in expert mode.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    (I got bored with Terraria and played other games instead. Now that they have become boring and my Path of Exile main hardcore character is dead, I'm back to Terraria.)
    I'm busy with my life at the moment. Not much time to play Terraria or stay in the Forums. (Too much duties and other games.)
    Nope, I can't post anything for the CC. Now that I have enough time for the next one, I'm sure I will invent something.
    Learning to use GIMP by creating Terraria themed art. Let's see if I can make a Bride in time for the next CC.
    Sometimes I'm afraid that my writing is unnecessarily coplex and I could write my posts in a more simple way.
    Aurora3500
    Aurora3500
    I feel the same way at times as well. It feels like several sentences are needed for me to express my thoughts even if they are simple ones.
    K
    Krasunir
    I believe that writing can never be too complex, it's just the human mind's incapabilities of understanding things and desires the modern simplicities. Put simply, people are becoming idiots.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    My English teacher complained many years ago that my writing included lots of pointless words. I don't think I have changed a lot since then. Even nowadays, I may re-read my post after few weeks and ask myself "what the heck was I meaning with my post?"
    I hadn't noticed Halloween has started in Terraria. I had better do something spooky before the time runs out.
    Sargon
    Sargon
    I could begin another frightening Expert Mode hardcore character. It would ensure lots of near death experiences and heart attacks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom