Recent content by SSShakuras

1. SSShakuras

PS Vita Crafty Achievement not unlocked.

Your first & second suggestion didn't work but the third one, for some reason, worked. i'm not sure why it'd require a new world & a new character but at least, i'm done with it. \o/ Thanks for the help.
  2. SSShakuras

I have patience when the game is recent / newly released. For those, i can understand that there...

I have patience when the game is recent / newly released. For those, i can understand that there may be some bug/glitch left. But Terraria Vita isn't recent / newly released, far from it. My experience on PC, though, has been ( and is still ) much better with no bug / problem as well.
  3. SSShakuras

My current rant is unrelated with the recent new, but If that's all you see when it come to...

My current rant is unrelated with the recent new, but If that's all you see when it come to console/mobile, you may start to wonder why it's like this. After all, when there's smoke, there's a fire. And I came to terraria to have fun with a game I bought and expect to works with no bug.
  4. SSShakuras

all hail the bugged trophy on Vita <_<

all hail the bugged trophy on Vita <_<
  5. SSShakuras

Mobile The Path Ahead: Major News Updates for Console & Mobile

Old Gen Console ? Seriously ? PS Vita is from December 2011 and there are NO further generation in sony handheld system. EDIT : Heck, Vita is actually a console of the eighth generation like the PS4 & the XBone a ( https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eighth_generation_of_video_game_consoles ). You...
  6. SSShakuras

PS Vita Crafty Achievement not unlocked.

I have every crafting station. I used each crafting station once. Yet no achievement. how do I unlock it ?
  7. SSShakuras

PS Vita Change Jump Button Control

Is there a way to move the jump/fly button to the barely used L button in normal who become absolutely unused once wings are available ? On PC, I always dealt with Skelprime & the Twins by flying/dodging around/away from them while firing crystal bullet with a megashark with the occasional...
  8. SSShakuras

PC Terraria 1.3.0.6 is Live!

Probe fixes doesn't work. Needed 8 probe before martian text message showed up.
  9. SSShakuras

PC Terraria & Steam client crashes

Updating the Microsoft NET framework and turning the Steam Could off usually fixes those issue
  10. SSShakuras

Terraria Crashes after 30~ Minutes

Updating the Microsoft NET Framework to the latest version should prevent those crash.
  11. SSShakuras

Expert Destroyer Nerf

Retry with a Heart Lantern & a Firecamp nearby and with a wrath, regeneration, endurance and rage potion. Those help a lot Also, if you have some heart Statue, place them with a 1 sec timer nearby the battlefield for some additional heal A Philosopher stone can also help with healing since it...
  12. SSShakuras

PC Crashing when playing Multiplayer

No idea for the multiplayer since I play solo, but for the crash on exit, updating the Microsoft .NET Framework fixed that for me. Perhaps it will also fix your multiplayer issues ? To do this, either visit Microsoft website, either check the Windows Update
  13. SSShakuras

PC Achievement : Real Estate Agent

Can't tell if he's really or not required for the achievement, but him spawning got me said achievement. Maybe his arrival fixed some kind of problem in the NPC count like your Truffle's demise fixed yours ?
  14. SSShakuras

indeed the missing one was Santa. The word "possible" in the achievement description misled me into thinking it wasn't him. Thanks for the help.
  15. SSShakuras

The game & Steam say "Have all possible town NPCs living in your world.". http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=475616895 Can someone tell me which one is missing to unlock the achievement ?
Back
Top Bottom