PS Vita Crafty Achievement not unlocked.

SSShakuras

Terrarian
I have every crafting station.
2016-07-26-190029.jpg

I used each crafting station once.
2016-07-26-190036.jpg

Yet no achievement. how do I unlock it ?

I can see your thoroughness. You seem to have everything. I see both the lead and iron anvils, both the adamantite and titanium forges, that you didn't forget about the fresh cloning vat even though you're in a corruption world, and that you've got the marshmallow on a stick proving that you used the campfire - one of the most overlooked crafting stations.

I almost suggested making sure you've used the extractinator by actually putting in slush/silt/etc - that is, until I saw your amber mosquito.

So you've got it all. Quite perplexing.

The only suggestions I have are these
  • Craft bottled honey using a bottle standing near honey.
  • Craft something at a Cauldron. Sold by the witch doctor during Halloween. It's the same as a cooking pot but cannot be crafted, only purchased. You'll have to change your date/time to Halloween and I'm not sure it's needed if you've used the cooking pot, but you've tried everything else.
  • Lastly, if all that doesn't work, I've heard some say that creating a new character and bringing all the crafting stations to a new world - and using them or at least opening the crafting menu - popped up the achievement.
Good luck. I hope something works.

Your first & second suggestion didn't work but the third one, for some reason, worked.
i'm not sure why it'd require a new world & a new character but at least, i'm done with it. \o/
Thanks for the help.

So glad it worked. And good to know that the bottled honey and cauldron didn't make a difference, but that the new char and world did. I always hesitate to put that as a suggestion because it seems like it shouldn't matter - your current character and worlds should be fine so why should you make new ones. But I've seen it mentioned too many times that it's the only thing that worked. It shouldn't make a difference but somehow it does. Glad you got the achievement. `:)

Back
Top Bottom