Recent content by Unit One

1. Unit One

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Doing good. :) Things are well. Hope things are good for you and everyone.
  2. Unit One

Weapons & Equip Silver melee weapons deal more damage to werewolves

I hear your concern and understand. I’ll send you a PM so that I don’t derail your suggestion thread further. :) Please excuse the interruption.
  3. Unit One

Weapons & Equip Silver melee weapons deal more damage to werewolves

Hi there @The lil duck, while it’s fine to post in a suggestion thread that you like and support the idea, going into a handful of different suggestion threads and just typing “I support this” over and over like you have done isn’t the kind of interaction with the forums that we want. These low...
  4. Unit One

World gen error: We can still get Dungeons below ground or in Floating islands

@The lil duck you were asked to stop posting in bug reports if you don’t absolutely know a solution. It isn’t helpful to go around to a dozen different threads and suggest a delete and reinstall, you’re just muddying up the thread and adding noise. So again, I’m asking you to please stop...
  5. Unit One

Casual Random Chitchat Thread

Hi @The lil duck, I moved your post into this already existing thread. This thread is for random chit chat and if you want to display your duck text creations, the best place is to do it here (in this thread) or on your profile. :)
  6. Unit One

TCF Suggestion Terreria should allow you to pit your reddit details in

It’s been added. Along with an Instagram field. :)
  7. Unit One

Hot Topic Will Console/Mobile Terraria get MODS or TEXTURE PACKS?

Hi @teddy of the zenith I’ve moved your post into this already existing threads for the same topic.
  8. Unit One

Pixel Art Sprites and stuff

Having them all in one thread is actually best. These are fun, thanks for sharing @6_feet_underground.
  9. Unit One

Oh good. :D Thanks Ethan.

Oh good. :D Thanks Ethan.
  10. Unit One

Terraria State of the Game - March 2024

The April State of the Game thread is ready, go and enjoy. To see All State of the Game threads...
  11. Unit One

Please don't spam things in convos or in the public threads/profiles. :) Stuff like this are...

Please don't spam things in convos or in the public threads/profiles. :) Stuff like this are sometimes why we can't have nice things.
  12. Unit One

TCF Suggestion neutral face reaction

Benny, aka @Clare the possesed, please stop posting if all you're going to be doing is replying with the same emoji - it's not adding anything to the discussion. Thanks.
  13. Unit One

TCF Suggestion Change Nintendo Network Friend Code to Nintendo Switch friend code

Okay, the new field is there now. For now, we'll leave the old field, in case people want to copy paste their code into the new one (if they happened to put the "switch" code in the "network" code), but it'll probably be removed in the future at some point. For these forums, we don't want to...
  14. Unit One

TCF Suggestion Change Nintendo Network Friend Code to Nintendo Switch friend code

Yeah, I understand that, but if someone already had put in a Nintendo network friend code and then it gets renamed to Nintendo switch friend code, what they’ve got already in that field may or may not actually work in Switch (assuming they even have one), so we are leaning towards making a new...
  15. Unit One

If someone has a Wii and a switch, do they have two different friend codes? Trying to decide if the current field should have a name change, or if a new field is needed. If someone put in their friend code that worked for 3DS or Wii, and the field gets renamed to “Switch” friend code, that...
Back
Top Bottom