Weapons & Equip Silver melee weapons deal more damage to werewolves

MrD108

Official Terrarian
Silver bullets deal 3x damage to werewolves.
This effect should also apply to the silver shortsword, silver broadsword, silver axe, silver hammer, and silver pickaxe.

Yes, I realize that this damage is minimal and even multiplied by 3 it does not do much harm to werewolves, but I think it would be a cool element of the Terrari world.

However, if it were to have a real impact on the game, these weapons should also ignore werewolves defense.

I support this
Hi there @The lil duck, while it’s fine to post in a suggestion thread that you like and support the idea, going into a handful of different suggestion threads and just typing “I support this” over and over like you have done isn’t the kind of interaction with the forums that we want. These low effort spam-like posts are to be avoided.

Thanks. Please send me a private message HERE if you’re not sure and have questions about what I’m asking you to do. If your posting style continues like this (and your posting in bug reports that you also received instructions about continues) it’s going to lead to warning points or restrictions.

Hi there The lil duck, while it’s fine to post in a suggestion thread that you like and support the idea, going into a handful of different suggestion threads and just typing “I support this” over and over like you have done isn’t the kind of interaction with the forums that we want. These low effort spam-like posts are to be avoided.

Thanks. Please send me a private message here if you’re not sure and have questions about what I’m asking you to do. If your posting style continues like this (and your posting in bug reports that you also received instructions about continues) it’s going to lead to warning points or restrictions.
I'm not attacking or anything, but wouldn't it be better to post such criticism under his profile rather than in the post he supported? I see these comments, of course I would prefer simple likes or hearts for the idea itself, I'm just afraid that such warnings from the administrator may discourage other people from commenting on the idea and adding something of their own.

Silver bullets deal 3x damage to werewolves.
This effect should also apply to the silver shortsword, silver broadsword, silver axe, silver hammer, and silver pickaxe.

Yes, I realize that this damage is minimal and even multiplied by 3 it does not do much harm to werewolves, but I think it would be a cool element of the Terrari world.

However, if it were to have a real impact on the game, these weapons should also ignore werewolves defense.
Do you think Tungsten could get a sort of counterpart of this towards a different enemy? Not that one is needed, just a bit curious.

Do you think Tungsten could get a sort of counterpart of this towards a different enemy? Not that one is needed, just a bit curious.
Werewolves' weakness to silver is part of their lore, but I don't know anything about monsters being weak to tungsten.

I'm not attacking or anything, but wouldn't it be better to post such criticism under his profile rather than in the post he supported? I see these comments, of course I would prefer simple likes or hearts for the idea itself, I'm just afraid that such warnings from the administrator may discourage other people from commenting on the idea and adding something of their own.
I hear your concern and understand. I’ll send you a PM so that I don’t derail your suggestion thread further. :) Please excuse the interruption.

I am not including the Silver Bow and Sapphire Staff here because these weapons, while still silver, do not have direct contact with the enemy.

Back
Top Bottom