Vexrak
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• If anyone wants to claim the Gearite mod, please message me. A few people have contacted me about it, but they've seemingly disappeared.
    Vexrak
    Vexrak
    Also, yes I know it's been three years, sorry about that.
    piemansauce🌳
    piemansauce🌳
    I might make a support banner or make a poem about your mod or provide lore for your mod. But I don't know if I will.
    Vexrak
    Vexrak
    @piemansauce I have a vague lore for the gearite mod. It goes like this:

The Ore known as "Gearite" comes from the planet SK-TR x871. The life forms on the planet are known as the Exerons, they have used Gearite wisely for mechanics and weapons, they have also built ships out of this ore. Though eventually the planet has been destroyed as of 20XX, thus scattering the ore onto almost every planet.
    Vexrak
    Vexrak
    That was just a rough draft, and I have a couple of other ideas like it spreading like a virus until something happened or it's just been there since all of time.
    I make pixel art and stuff. I also know a bit of Python and some C++
    Reactions: TheQuietBisharp
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Pixel art and stuff? Never heard of that one :D
    Welcome!
    Vexrak
    Vexrak
    Thanks, but you don't have to welcome me. I've been on these forums for a long time. I've just recently made a new account because the last one I had was filled with pixel art requests. So I deleted it and made this one. Also I've changed my username since then. Hopefully no one finds me... ha ha.
    Enjl
    Enjl
    Ah, didn't know that. Let's see how long you can play hide and seek. The game started with your status update. Good luck!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom