Weapons & Equip [Sprites] [Updated] Thunder Tier

What do you think?

• I like the sprites but not the idea

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I think it needs... (please elaborate in the comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
That's the reason I suggested changing it to an upgrade to the frostspark. Frostspark are extremely situational, they are pretty much only better on ice compared to Lightning Boots. With this, most people would simply choose to make these instead.
That's an excellent point.png
I'll change it in the OP.

Updated a few of the sprites (armor item sprites and armor player sprite, no longer using @Brutallama's, also updated the handle of the axe and hammer)

Added
Thunder Rifle
index.php
index.php

Crafting: 10 Thundurem bars, 1 ruby, 1 illegal gun parts.
Usetime: 7 (minishark speed)
Damage: 27
Turns any bullet into lightning charges. These projectiles look like high velocity bullets and move as fast as high velocity bullets. When they strike an enemy, lightning bolts spread from that enemy shocking up to 3 other enemies within a 15 block radius.

Love it.
Suggestion: Provided that the Thunderum is a growing ore and it might not work well on the small sky island.
What if they are crafted from Clouds/Rain Clouds? Or the ore can grow within Cloud blocks, so you can mine sky island, collect clouds, and build a Thunder Farm by creating some big cloud chunks it can grow throughout

Love it.
Suggestion: Provided that the Thunderum is a growing ore and it might not work well on the small sky island.
What if they are crafted from Clouds/Rain Clouds? Or the ore can grow within Cloud blocks, so you can mine sky island, collect clouds, and build a Thunder Farm by creating some big cloud chunks it can grow throughout
I don't quite understand why people think this idea won't work terribly well. You don't have to wait for it to grow on a sky island, you can just place a bunch of dirt and clouds up at space level and it'll grow there.
the ore could spread faster if it is raining, and similar to a Meteorite, Lightning could strike and ore will spawn where it struck
That's an interesting idea. I think I'll add the bit where it grows faster during rain. But I don't think the lightning idea would work very well.

This is funny because movement speed is capped at 140%
Shhhhh...I can dream...

The lightning strike was just a random suggestion, I figure it could work, *shrug* something like a Fallen Star or meteorite.

And exactly, the idea was to have the clouds mined from sky island and easily rebuilt into a Thunder Farm. :)

It's cool, but you know what it's missing?

A staff that casts down lightning bolts. WE NEED THAT. NO IDEA ABOUT ANYTHING RELATED TO THUNDER CAN BE COMPLETE WITHOUT IT.

Back
Top Bottom