Cenx
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Probably a bit greedy of me to ask, but could the Obsidian Outlaw set be made into a Ranger set in 1.3.1? The armour set just.. fits in with Rangers really well, and Rangers don't really have their own armour until the Dungeon is opened up.
    How do you prioritize as a developer what ideas go into the update?. I mean lots of ideas must go through your mind daily. Do you write down the ideas?
    Reactions: TechniKris
    Cenx
    Cenx
    We try to prioritize by what will give the most amount of enjoyment, what makes sense to add together, what seems most desired, etc. There isn't any particular format we use when planning an update. Sometimes we set internal desired release dates so that helps prioritize what does and does not make it to certain updates. We all have lots of notes scattered with ideas we would love to see implemented. :)
    10 second spoiler?, Noice :p (it was broken only because was ".gifv")
    Reactions: Nev
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I'm bad at this. :p
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    better keep that spoiler hidden, this actually is very exiting..even when it's an aesthetic fix :p
    edit: darn.... :'u
    Wait? you have a baby?! I never knew that I'm sorry I'm trying not to be mean.. I'm new here..
    Cenx
    Cenx
    I am pregnant with a baby...will have said baby in January. :p
    SnailsAttack
    SnailsAttack
    Woah. Thats coming up fast! :D
    Zekrom
    Zekrom
    awesome hope its jan 6th that's my birthday :p
    A wider arrange of colours would be cool. Right now there are way more dyes than paint colours. Happy to hear your baby is doing good anyway.
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Up until recently I was told we could not have new paint because we had hit a tile limit. I think one of our awesome programmers may have found a way around that. :)
    Hi cenx, how's has been you and red this months, also how's benig the baby? :p
    Cenx
    Cenx
    Pretty good, thanks. Baby has been very active and ruining my body. Haha :p
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Baby activity on TCF, confirmed.
    Pixel
    Pixel
    When is the baby creating an account on these forums so we can become best friends?
    when will the new 1.2.3,1.2.4 updates come out for console?
    Azu
    Azu
    505 Games Support
    505 Games Support
    We're responsible for post-launch support on mobile and console, and while we do have good insight into development, we aren't in charge of release dates, nor can we put our best guess estimates out there, because those then become the expectation. :) Rest assured, when 505 is ready to announce, you'll hear about it here first!
    Aldrea
    Aldrea
    ...When's 1.3 coming for the console, screw 1.2.4.1.
    Cenx, is the Seedler not being in the Plantera Treasure Bag intentional? Or is it just an oversight?
    Dg-vr
    Dg-vr
    i think it's a bug, or we are going to have it on expert plantera bags or is going to be again on the jungle fishing look......but it's more probable to be expert palntera drop due his power....until it's nerfed hue.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom