Hie the Badger
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• There needs to be some kind of retail guild. Where everyone shares stories about stupid customers and make arts and crafts based on them.
    What rovio games doesn't know is that I will put money into free to play games. But I will refuse to put money into pay to win games.
    Reactions: zeskorion
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    If these scrubs would grind enough they will know how to get money out of me.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    With pokemon go I tossed in a few dollars for pokecoins. Why? Because it's not a pay to win game. I could easily go to the local mall and sit for an hour spinning a pokestop but instead I threw in some money to reward them for not being stupid or blatantly obvious.
    Panda pop won't stop nagging me about joining face book. But I must save them from their INDEFATIGABLE DOOM.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Especially since pandas are not easy to make. They come at a premium.
    I've been letting my phone go into sleep mode for a minute turn waking it back up with pokemon go running. A pokemon pops up every time. >
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    It makes the gps :red: itself. But sometimes you can end up catching one pokemon and getting a different one. I caught a ratata and came back out was bellsprout. I don't know the side effects of this so do this at your own risk. Why the hell are you listening to me anyway?
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Sometimes you *do* have to move from one spot to another spot to get it to keep doing it.
    Pretty good reason not to smoke: The high is gone in a week and now you will be outside in 90 weather smoking for novelty.
    Stop bringing in those printed coupons. 9 times out of 10 the system will not correctly read them. Especially if your printer is :red:.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    A :red:ty printer will turn "75cents off this product" into "I AM A POTATO. A POTATO. YOUR GOD IS DEAD. I AM A POTATO. "
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Or at least don't be offended if I am checking the numbers. At the bare minimum the numbers shouldn't be stupid. If you rage at me I will inspect the *entire* coupon instead.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    This goes for any cashier. If you turn it into a problem they will likely just send you to customer service so they can keep their score up.
    Pokemon Go Day 4: Caught an eevee at work. Threw money at the game because why not.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Probably would have bought cigarettes with said money anyway.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    The pokespot at my work is in a no loitering area. Top kek. I know how to use them now at least. I also got an egg I have to walk a mile to hatch. Guess what I will be doing on day 5.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Hmm there seems to be an eevee nearby.
    That moment when there are pokestops all around where you work.
    Reactions: Architect
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I think I am going to completely skip day 3. I have to go to work soon and when I get there I will have an hour to :red: around. That's right. The next entry will be day 4. Deal with it.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    I am completely out of pokeballs until I get to work anyway.
    zanderr3910
    I think, having the biggest military, we should have soldiers here patrolling for murderers and gangs.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    If that doesn't happen, then we have the smallest military.
    I cant really choose which candidate to really go with. Some days it's trump. Some days its jill stein.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    Some days I wish bernie sanders wasn't forced out. But when it comes right down to it, hillary and trump should fight eachother for the position.
    MegaMage314 🌳
    MegaMage314 🌳
    I stopped caring because they're all terrible and my vote doesn't mean anything anyway.
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    Yes they should fight eachother for the position. To the death that is.

That in bad taste?
    I :red:ing hate this city. I'm not even close to the city and I :red:ing hate it. When you can wind up getting shot for going to a pokestop.
    I went out and caught a few pokemon. One of the pokestops is a local church.. Either way I am sweaty as :red:.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    No I didn't go to the church for obvious reasons. I just thought that was weird.
    Matsu
    Matsu
    I think churches are fairly common PokeStops as they are places a lot of people tend to gather. Both the Catholic and LDS churches near me are PokeStops.
    Okay it has officially come to the point where this store is the worst thing in history of worst things. A self destroying entity.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    It has gone beyond just having a walky talky put on me because the person who is supposed to have it doesn't want to listen to it. Beyond me answering radio checks to troll. When the management actively severs communications between departments.. thats it. It's not funny anymore. I want to projectile vomit out of rage. THIS is why nothing gets done properly. This is why things take ages to get action.
    Hie the Badger
    Hie the Badger
    The most SIMPLE THINGS. This is the goddamn basics for any operation done by more than 3 people.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom