Zinnia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I got an 8 line poem from someone for my birthday, it didn't even rhyme properly. But someone gets me because that's exactly what I wanted.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Just a small attempt to use ones skills to bring a smile to my face, that's the kinda thing I love and always wanted. Whether it was really good or a complete disaster... it's that attempt that matters most.
    Mimikyu is my new fave ghost pokemon :O It kinda reminds me of me :')
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    Wonderskin Venomoth might be needed if I want to change my current offensive one for a defensive one, but I'm still not entirely sure if it'll help or hurt the team overall...
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I do know my defensive Venomoth was a huge help with my monopoison team on pokemon showdown though, at least till they banned Quiver Dance + Baton pass :(
    Nobody Important
    Nobody Important
    My method of farming is in pokemon moon only, I can't provide that for you. Sorry.
    FF:XIV -- If people keep making me tenants in their houses, my residential teleport list is gunna be a nightmare to scroll though D:
    Did you know that plants defecate by releasing oxygen into the air? So techincally we're all breathing plant pee and need it to survive.
    Why do I have a 630ms ping to my service provider with a only 100ms ping to friggin Europe on the other side of the world >:O
    I started an entry to the TCF 2nd anniversarry thingy... but can't be bothered to finish it... just not in the mood lately :(
    Devalaous
    Devalaous
    Cant be bothered entering myself.
    I never forget the people I love. But should they no longer be with me, I'll remember how to love myself more than them, eventually.
    Reactions: XenoCat
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    You never know.
    Lost loved ones tend to be the catalysts to the good decisions we make, because it is their lessons that carry us forward and beyond. So they are with you via what they teach you.

Plus, it's near Halloween
    OOOooooOOOOOOooooOo
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I'm not saying they won't be a part of my heart for the rest of my life, because I know they will, I'm just saying I'll remember how to love myself more than I love them... because I have a tendency of of putting other people first even if it's unhealthy for me.
    Qui Devorat
    Qui Devorat
    Seems legit.
    Canadian Thanksgiving is here and since it's about giving thanks for the good things, I'd like to share some of the people I'm thankful for.
    Reactions: Treesmasher
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I'm thankful for @Treesmasher, my boyfriend. He's the kindest and sweetest guy who's always making my heart feel good. We watch movies together on weekends and play fun games together.

I'm thankful for Katty. She's quiet, and I don't see her as much now that she works, but she always knows how to pick out the best places to just relax and enjoy the scenery she also knows how to take my mind off things.
    Zinnia
    Zinnia
    I'm thankful for my mom, for raising me and always loving me. And being there to talk to when stuff blows up badly in my life.

I'm thankful for my dad, for loving me, making me laugh (even if it hurts) and feeding me

I'm thankful for the opportunity I had to meet and fall in love with Tsuki and the time we had. We may not be together anymore, but she's a hardworking, kind, caring person and I love her, always will
    Treesmasher
    Treesmasher
    Aww, I'm glad that I'm able to make you feel good :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom