Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hello Red and Terraria enthusiasts, how's going?
    I'd like to know if we are getting any kind of pet/mount display to have our cute pixel friends walking and floating around. That would help a lot in making some builds more happy and chirpy. Kinda sad to keep our frens inside chests
    I posted a question the other day, but I think it got completely buried by suggestions (which some people still post here for some reason).

Anyways, I was just wondering if the seed combos will be able to work by putting in a seed, like how the current secret seeds can (for example, "getfixedboi" being put in makes the Zenith seed).
    hey Red
    Small fix request
    Adjust the dialogue box on the console version slightly upwards so it's not right in the middle of the screen, I cant see the town pets that I'm petting if the dialogue box is right in the middle, and the whole petting mechanic serves no purpose. This has been bugging me for some time now so please fix this.
    Daikonradish
    Daikonradish
    You're on the wrong profile. Keep in mind a different team handles the console version.
    Yo Red!
    so uhhhh....

collab with pizza tower when?

just askin'.
    Hey Red, I wonder if you could make it possible to dye weapons and items, I think it would be really cool if you could have a diffrent kind of color on a weapon.

Btw, Love the work and effort you guys put to make terraria a even better game then it already is, keep the good work up👍👍
    Hey! I have a question. For the skyblock seed... Are there multiple biome islands you need to build to? Or is it like you get seeds for the biomes? This is one of the questions I've had since it was announced.
    Hey redigit
    I have a suggestion, could you make a way to craft the bloody tear or just make it obtainable outside of a blood moon? Ive had multiple worlds where I can't get a blood moon to occur out of bad (good) luck and when your a summoner it gets a bit tedious sitting in a bed for hours on end.
    NiceMicePlayz
    NiceMicePlayz
    This is a good idea because it is annoying to sit in bed. I'm assuming you are trying to fight Dreadnautilus?
    Criddle
    Criddle
    Bloody Tears can drop from the Grooms and Brides that sometimes spawn in graveyards. It's rare, but at least it's a way to obtain them without a Blood Moon.
    Hi Red! Random suggestion; what if you could put different blocks in the vanity slot when using the dirtiest block, making it look like other blocks? Thanks!
    Jackiethederg
    Jackiethederg
    That would mean they would have to code that every single block can be put into the vanity slot, seems highly unnecessary
    Budget photoshop from powerpoint (idk how to photoshop) for the secret final boss area of Terraria.

Attachments

• 1693247741530.png
      1693247741530.png
      1 MB · Views: 91
    1)Oil themed furniture and oil liquid?
    2)burger mount?
    3)Maybe a new evil biome like a Radioactive biome?
    4)Fleshy themed food and beverages both corrupt, underworld and crimson
    5) Make the velociraptor mount where player accessories and clothing.
    What are some of your hobbies other than Terraria?
    Reactions: Redigit🌳
    Causal_Weird0'
    Causal_Weird0'
    Swimming (laps), night walks, gaming (FPS, sandboxes, horror, and puzzles), going to college, and laughing at cats.
    noobsqoou⛏️
    noobsqoou⛏️
    @Solarpower Now I’m imagining a special “bed” that’s a benchpress, and it makes the player do a little animation of doing bench presses, all while having the typical boosted regen rate from being a technical bed.

For extra fun, maybe it could give you a temporary boost in defense and/or melee damage if you stay on it long enough.
    Causal_Weird0'
    Causal_Weird0'
    Now all I can see is a player avatar fighting the twins, stopping and holding up their hand 🤚 to stop them as they get on their bench press and start doing reps. With ren and spaz looking at each other, then back at the now buff player.
    Curse my creative imagination. :D
    if your making a skyblock seed for terraria how would corruption/crimson work in it like would it be on a separate island or would you have to make the corruption yourself?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom