Redigit🌳
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• As representative of Team Squirrel, I have come to spread peace and kindness. I challenge you and anyone else reading this to say something nice about someone else! I'll start: @Warm Water is an excellent sprite artist!
    greetings red what is your strategy for master mode my strategy is to max out defense while still focusing on damage somewhat
    In the skyblock seed, I feel that they should add a critter called a fly, and that there’s a weapon crafted with them and some bars to make a fly swatter which does more damage to flying enemies.
    HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
    HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
    It should be a flyswatter whip with high damage and very high knockback, and it shouldn't be exclusive to skyblock. It would be like a longer-attack-range summoner Slap Hand! I don't think the weapon would warrant a new critter though; there's already fireflies, lavaflies, lightning bugs, stinkbugs, and more.
    So I finally beat the Moon Lord for the first time today, on my first ever Terraria world (which is also three years old, even tho there was a period of time where I didn't play, sadly). I feel really proud of myself, but also bittersweet.

I still have some stuff left to do in my world, but what do you think my next playthrough should be? (hopefully it takes less time lmao)
    HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
    HandsomeSquirrel🐿️
    I had lots of fun on my Expert Drunk world! And if you ever want to spice up a regular playthrough, you can use an endgame character with a clentaminator to change spawn and the area surrounding to a different biome! I've done Expert with a snow biome spawn, and I'm currently at work on Master with a desert biome spawn.
    Reactions: Keiyt
    Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
    Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
    Id say stick with your current world and make it your main one... terraform it, decorate it, and make every corner feel lived in

as for other types of playthroughs, you can make museums in your 3 year old world for the gears you obtained at each stage of every unique playthroughs as some kind of memento
    Reactions: Keiyt
    Keiyt
    Keiyt
    Thanks everyone for the suggestions!
    Part of me was hoping Red would reply with an abomination of an idea, but it's okay lmao

I think I'm going to do Don't Dig Up on Expert Mode next (possibly on Mediumcore if I feel brave enough)
    I have a question, does defeating Deerclops, Duke Fishron and Moon Lord affect the defense and damage of city NPCs?
    Hey Red i need to add desperation Phase for one the bosses and rework for Terra Blade He can perform a special attack

Have a nice day<3
    Salty boy 🌳
    Salty boy 🌳
    The terrabalde was reworked in the last update
    Im kinda curious, what genre of games do you usually play? and what would be your top 5 favorite games of all time?
    Redigit🌳
    Redigit🌳
    The best games of all time are
    Gobstopper3000🌳
    Gobstopper3000🌳
    Terraria
    Minecraft
    Animal Crossing New Leaf
    Club Penguin
    Halo 3
    Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
    Zap173 ⚡⚡⚡
    If i were to extend this list id include
    *Few pokemon romhacks (radical red/unbound mostly, i would spend weeks trying to get the perfect starter)
    *Survivalcraft 2 (harder/realistic minecraft, community died out after minecraft added alot of similar features to their game in recent updates, and dev went awol for more than a year now)
    *terratech sandbox
    *skyrim (with dlc expansion mods)
    *ravenfield
    Hey Red.:red: I Put a lot of thought in my post on the Game Suggestions tab about smoothing out progression, you can see it in my Signature. I would love it if you took a look at it. I have put in a lot of ideas that may spark your interest.
    Hey Red, I got to give you a image and some advice.
    Capture 2023-08-30 22_26_16.png

This may be a lucky moment, but there's a reason you make your arena near a pre-existing plantera bulb instead of making one and praying a plantera bulb spawns nearby.
    Hey Red, i was making more cloud sprites, and i remembered something i have never asked you, so, what's your favorite furniture set? 🤔
    OrioCookie
    OrioCookie
    I wish for more skyware/cloud stuff
    Food for thought; is there an enemy or boss that makes you go "oh right, this one"? One that you know exists, and just want to get it over with or just want to ignore it.
    knowing the rule of “if 1 pillar weapon gets added, all the pillars get a new item” are we getting new nebula, solar, and vortex items alongside the stardust whip? or is the stardust whip replacing an item?

or do you not feel like answering
    This is so rare that a dev says to the player "Thanks for playing"!
    Roblox: Me: "This is a good game!". Roblox: BAN!!!
    EA games: Me: *wants to say thank you. EA: Pay $82736414.80 to write in chat!!!
    MC: Me: "Thank you". Hacker at MS HQ: changes chat context to acepting illegal substances, BAN!!!
    I recall reading somthing about people asking about an arachnophobia world. If that were to be a think the thought of every air block being replaced with spider webs sounds unique. Or all air blocks below surface level. Hmm. Does spider webs prevent spawns or mob movement?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom