neoselket
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm at a dance right now and I'm standing at the edge of the room scrolling through my phone when I see this meme during a slow song
    FB_IMG_1685163532230.jpg
    Ok so I just gave Malenia one(1) try and I have immediately decided I will be cheesing her with as many summons as the game will let me. She's like Sword Saint Isshin with lifesteal.
    Honestly the endgame bosses are way too powerful. I know Malenia's optional but still. It's Darkeater Midir all over again.
    Welp. I just saw a cockroach with an egg sac in my room. By the time I looked up what it was it disappeared.

So how's your day going?
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Fortunately cockroaches don't bug(ha) me that much(outside of the obvious filth, spoiling, and pestilence). Now if it was a mouse, that'd be a different story. Especially since mice don't usually have egg sacs.
    neoselket
    neoselket
    Actually we have mice too, we just haven't seen any lately, and we're constantly seeing ants and stink bugs(as well as the bombardier beetle I mentioned a while ago). Our house isn't that clean, if you haven't already figured that out.
    Jackiethederg
    Jackiethederg
    You see, the issue with cockroaches, is that whenever you just see one, it means your house is already infested with them.
    Elden Ring spoilers:
    Why does Ranni get mad at you when you talk to the mini doll? All you're doing is trying to talk to her and she gets mad. It's like in anime when the MC walks in on a girl changing because she was too stupid to lock the door and she acts like it's his fault, or when two characters accidentally kiss or something and the girl demands that the guy "take responsibility".
    AVARUS ODIUM
    AVARUS ODIUM
    iirc she’s mad because she was doing a “stealth operation” and is annoyed that you caught her.
    She wouldn’t have been able to do it without the tarnished.. but she’s too prideful to care..
    Bro Elden Ring keeps freezing and crashing and I have no idea why. It only started doing this after an update.
    Epic Games can afford to give away a free game every week.
    Libraries can afford to lend out books all the time for years.
    You can listen to pretty much all music online for free.
    Why are movies and TV shows the only exception?
    Elden Ring has grown on me, and I'm super happy about it. I wanted to like that game so much, and I finally do. It's a lot more fun when you know what the heck is going on and what to do.
    A literal thing someone on twitter said: "Did anyone expect a game called 'Dark Souls' to be fun?"
    Did anyone expect a game
    To be fun
    This whole stellar blade controversy is hilarious. People are complaining about "censorship" because one of the outfits is 3% less revealing than it was before and there's slightly less gore on lower graphic settings.
    MY DOG JUST BROUGHT A DEAD ANIMAL INTO THE HOUSE HELP
    I just had the best lucid dream I've ever had! It lasted several minutes, and it felt exactly like real life. I climbed a tree in it, and it was so real I could feel the texture of the bark. It was so real, I forgot it was a dream and was scared to drop down because I didn't want to hurt myself.
    One time I went to the doctor and told them I have difficulty swallowing when eating certain foods or drinking, and their response was basically "Drink slower". That's literally the old joke "Doc, it hurts when I do this." "Then don't do that!"
    I've been using an electric shaver ever since I started growing facial hair, and I just used an acoustic razor for the first time yesterday, and it was great! My face hasn't been this smooth for years!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom