SolaR
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Which is more cost effective for making hellevators, bombs or dynamite?
    SolaR
    SolaR
    I'll have no problem buying them, i have over 2 plat from my semi-afk goldfish farm
    LoveSpreader
    LoveSpreader
    Try two, at least. And I'd advise taking the same amount of gels. Having them roll around = haphazard hellevator. Sticky bombs should keep it mostly straight.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Solar Pickaxe + point straight down + hold Ctrl + mining potion + mining set = There in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1... Hello Hell!
    Goldfish farms are op af. I got over 12 gold in a little over a minute or so.
    James Harrow
    James Harrow
    Pirates can be better for money if you have a lot of maps.
    Which is better, Jungle or Meteor armor?
    Esreadel
    Esreadel
    i go with meteor for damage , if i lose mana when using another magic weapon i switch to the space gun while i regain mana.
    Granger
    Granger
    Why use the Meteor suit for damage? Go full on dps with the gypsy robe, wizard hat and meteor leggings. (Gypsy robe counts as robe for the wizard set, granting you additional +dmg and +crit as setbonus along with having higher +dmg than the meteor suit)
    Esreadel
    Esreadel
    Your right.But the armor set bonus is helpful when i run out of mana. and i tend to run out quite often.
    Jungle Armor+Water Bolt= OP af
    caveswallow
    caveswallow
    Try it with Meteor armor and the Wizard hat.
    W1K
    W1K
    To be fair, Water Bolt is technically above Skeletron in terms of weapon tiers.
    Bezixx
    Bezixx
    Same applies for Demon Scythe. And it's more possible to get if RNG fails you in surface part of the Dungeon.
    Last night I think I was conscious during a dream, but how the fudge do you actually control them?
    A_judgementalLizard
    A_judgementalLizard
    Practice, Controlling them is difficult, and I don't think it's actually possible 100% of the time, try thinking about the thing you want to be dreaming beforehand, that helps.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    What Lizard said.

I've been using lucid dreams as my playground for a decade now. It wasn't easy to learn how to control it, and at first I did wake up more tired than I had gone to sleep, but eventually I started being able to control dreams and nightmares.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    "Oh hey, scary, shapeless shadow coming to my dreams to try and disturb them. I have a rocket launcher, and I will it to be enough to destroy you. This is where you run."
    #RenewYoungJustice, because I don't have a Twitter. Also, why not kill off ttg while you're at it?
    Reactions: Jetstreme ∞
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    In the version I know of that thing, Terra was an okay character until the writers killed her then revived her as a coward who doesn't want to use her powers anymore.

#Howtoruinacharacter.
    H
    Hax4Ever
    #MaturityNotAbsculinity
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Just checked what it's about, and really... Turning Teen Titans into a crappy teen romance series? Ugh, why would they even-

And they said Batman of the Future had been a horrible idea. Pffft.
    Why is Shower with your Dad simulator even popular? I haven't seen any gameplay footage but the title is all I need to know.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    The worst part is the reviews are overwhelmingly positive.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Someone or some people called marbenx
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Steam reviews are full of idiots who will go "this game is :red:!" and then give it a thumbs up.

And then there's the Curators - zealots of a certain kind of game, will overscore everything belonging to that genre. Or any game that pays for it.

Steam keeps on... Uh... Evolving.
    Trying to get a Corruption world, got 5-6 Crimson in a row. You should be able to just choose this by now.
    Two likes from Baconfry within 24 hours... I feel proud.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    lol, meant to type likes.
    Bluegreen
    Bluegreen
    I don't see how that should make you proud.
    He's just a regular user like the rest of us.
    Yeah, sure, he's really well known, but, still...
    He's just another member.
    zeskorion
    zeskorion
    I killed him a few times in a minute a few hours ago. He returned the favor.

It was fun
    If I ever have kids I'm probably going to tell them the truth about stuff when they're little. (Cont.)
    aWolfen
    aWolfen
    Or you could just, y'know, not have kids.
    SolaR
    SolaR
    I don't think I should have them believing in myths. Even if they're meant to be fake, I still don't think I should tell them lies.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    The world needs more little skeptics.

Screw having to waste money on raising one, though. I'll leave that to others.
    Yesterday I wanted an excuse to not play Terraria, now my computer crashes once every minute. GG.
    Reactions: Eli10293
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Not until I get out fixed. I keep getting the error message "(some letters I forgot)_Watchdog_Violation".
    RushOfCold
    RushOfCold
    YOU KILLED WATCHDOGS! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-
    Error 404 - Hax Not Found

You could remove watchdogs and reinstall.
    Kyouko Tsukino
    Kyouko Tsukino
    There's people who laugh at the old saying "careful what you wish for."

If anything, when wishing for something, one needs to be as specific as humanly possible, and then some.
    Hey, thanks for the follow!
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Np, I should have already been following you.
    excession
    excession
    Regardless, thanks anyways :p
    SolaR
    SolaR
    Whoops, typed in np but stupid autocorrect.
    I need an excuse to not play Terraria so I can finish all the other 50 or so games I want to finish.
    Reactions: excession
    excession
    excession
    But then he can't play the rest of the games -_-
    SolaR
    SolaR
    I do have some games that I have to emulate to play, namely the Metroid and classic Mario games.
    excession
    excession
    Classic metroid is awesome.

I love all the.... everythingness......
    ....?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom