Search results for query: *

• Users: DeltaVii
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. DeltaVii

Battlefield Series

Today DICE and EA revealed Battlefield 1, set in World War 1. Here's the tailer: I've been a fan of Battlefield since 3, and this looks really awesome. What are your guy's thoughts on the new Battlefield?
  2. DeltaVii

Casual New Year Thread - Review of 2015, hopes for 2016

Hey guys, Delta here. The new year is rolling through and that gives us an opportunity to look back at what happened in 2015 and what we want to happen in 2016. 2015 for me was an alright time. No real big complaints to list, it was good. Getting through high school, even though I got pretty...
  3. DeltaVii

PC WTB 3 Turtle Shells

Me and a friend need 3 turtle shells for beetle armor. We have a lot of end game things to trade for it, and also coin.
  4. DeltaVii

Other Art Delta's Story Comic Thing

So this one time last fall in english class I was bored and done with the work for that day, so I grabbed a chromebook and decided to start a new story. One that would eventually end up being drawn by me, far off in the future. It's a combination of new ideas and old ones, and I hope I can get...
  5. DeltaVii

DeltaVii's AMA

Hey, I'm DeltaVii. I'm a sophmore in highschool that draws stuff and enjoys video games + music. I don't know what you would ask of me but I have a few kinda cool ideas about philosophy maybe. I also am working on an idea for a webcomic with a few friends, it's a culmination of ideas and...
  6. DeltaVii

Delta's Art Thread II

Hey everyone, it's DeltaVii here. I draw things. Here you can request art from me! (more on that below) I had an older art thread here a while ago that ran for a bit. (link here, you can see older art there: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/deltas-digital-art-thread.579/ ). I'm...
  7. DeltaVii

Serious Body Image and the way we think of ourselves

Let's get to the point first. I'm in a health class, and today we were talking about body images and types. The pages from a textbook we read told us to always have a positive body image, no matter what. Keep your self esteem high, no matter whose opinion of you. I tossed the idea around in my...
  8. DeltaVii

Best $20 Earbuds?

I used reqular old Earpods from Apple for a while to listen to music. Then a friend let me borrow his pair of Ink'd 1s and I realized how much better music could sound. Both of those pairs lost an ear and are broken now, so I bought a new pair of earbuds. (These) They're not as good as the pair...
  9. DeltaVii

Delta's Digital Art Thread

Hey Everybody! My name is DeltaVii, and I draw digital art for people who request it. I had a thread on the old Forums which was doing quite well. I create these art threads to improve my style and make things for others. Constructive criticism is welcomed and encouraged. Requests are open for...
Back
Top Bottom