Search results for query: *

1. Vexrak

Also, yes I know it's been three years, sorry about that.

Also, yes I know it's been three years, sorry about that.
  2. Vexrak

If anyone wants to claim the Gearite mod, please message me. A few people have contacted me...

If anyone wants to claim the Gearite mod, please message me. A few people have contacted me about it, but they've seemingly disappeared.
  3. Vexrak

tAPI Gearite Mod - Adds a new ore called Gearite

Yeah, the new sprites are going to be white. Instead of the old silver. Plus, they'll be more futuristic.
  4. Vexrak

Hey, I've been considering completely re-hauling the mod. Though, if you do wish to continue it you can for now! Just try to keep it a stand-alone mod please. :D
  5. Vexrak

Not yet, still working on it a bit :P
  6. Vexrak

Pixel Art Cold Blue's Pixel Art

BTW could you post the sprites in the conversation ONLY. Anyways thanks, and don't worry if you want to post them so you get credit. You'll already get credit because you're apart of the mod developers.
  7. Vexrak

Sure, depends what you would help with though. Pixel Art: Don't need Coding: Needs some more helpers Yeah, not a lot of positions :P
  8. Vexrak

Oh, a couple more things. The revolver is also bigger than it should be, so could you size it back down too. And could you please send me the code for the brick wall and the brick?
  9. Vexrak

Could you change it back to it's normal size, and maybe adjust the hand position a bit?
  10. Vexrak

Cool, the only problems I have are: 1. Why is the spear so big? 2. Please don't use that Gearite Brick texture. I'm working on a better one.
  11. Vexrak

Yeah, I'll have to give you the sprite animation later though. I'm getting @Coldshot Boostar to do it. So @Eli10293, what have you got done so far?
  12. Vexrak

Pixel Art Cold Blue's Pixel Art

Hey, Coldshot. I'm back, and with some requests. Since I suck at making the actual animations for the armor and wings, would you mind making the sprite animations for them? Anyways, that's it for now. Thanks
  13. Vexrak

Oh thanks, but lets not get off topic here. We should go discuss this somewhere else. Also will the mod be compatible with 1.3?
  14. Vexrak

There you go! :)
  15. Vexrak

Sorry about that guys, I was away on a vacation. Unfortunately I came back with no updates either, hopefully we can get back on track soon! Again thanks for the support!
  16. Vexrak

Ok, well if you say so I'll believe you and accept him. The only problem I have is that I'm worried it will become too much like the Thorium+ mod. It started off with just one ore now it's a bunch.
  17. Vexrak

So it's basically done, unless we get together and think of badass ideas
  18. Vexrak

@Eli10293 Yeah, I wasn't comparing though.

@Eli10293 Yeah, I wasn't comparing though.
  19. Vexrak

If you want I would gladly accept. Would you show me an example of your work first though? Otherwise yes.
Back
Top Bottom