Search results for query: *

1. pirsquar

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Not a bug, but a feature request: Make the version number on the title screen a button, that when pressed shows the patch notes. Kind of like how the "CREDITS" button works. Just a thought :)
  2. pirsquar

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Ah. I went from PC 1.1 -> Xbox360 -> 3DS, so I'm still figuring a lot out!
  3. pirsquar

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Is the bladed glove meant to be rainbow colored? If not I found another bug.
  4. pirsquar

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Yes, the bait-critter spawn rate is too low. Watch the first few posts on this thread, it's updated regularly by devs to reflect issues as they're found. The bait issue has been listed there. Edit: The post regarding spawn rates from Deanzor is not on the front page (it's on page 7)...
  5. pirsquar

3DS Question about Seasonal Events

I've actually just been trashing the presents entirely. Thanks for the info about seasons being the same as on mobile! Off to the wiki I go!
  6. pirsquar

3DS Question about Seasonal Events

I've been up to my eyeballs in Candy Cane blocks for a while now, and I was thinking about changing my system's clock. Does anybody know off-hand which seasonal events are in the 3DS version?
  7. pirsquar

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

In this version, crispy honey is found when lava meets honey. Like obsidian, but probably more tasty!
  8. pirsquar

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Fun Fact: There's a grammatical error in one of the death messages "[Player]'s plead for death was answered by [Enemy]" It should be "plea". I'm pretty sure there's also a bizarre loading screen full of typos, but that may have just been me staying up too late `:confused:
  9. pirsquar

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

For the most part, I haven't had too many issues that detract from gameplay, but there are two specific ones I'd like to see dealt with: Wraiths spawning inside the NPC house (in hardmode) The 'X' button being used for both trashing items and taking them out of chests. If 'X' was used to move...
  10. pirsquar

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Couple (more) things I've noticed: Minecarts appear automatically when you press 'A' while standing next to a minecart track that you have crafted and placed. Minecarts are not crafted in the 3DS version. Save times seem to dependent on how much of the world you've traversed since the last...
  11. pirsquar

3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Bugs I've found (on Original flavor 3DS XL): Crash on wake: seems to be tied to how long since you last saved. If you save and then sleep, it seems to be fine. When riding a minecart and switching to a torch, the torch will sometimes fly up and away from the character's hand. Switching to...
Back
Top Bottom