3DS 3DS KNOWN ISSUES

Status
Not open for further replies.
hopefully they fix certain bugs/issues in the next content update.

The bug fixing is continuing, for sure.

We hadn't planned this patch, but we wanted to get a few of the biggest launch issues fixed ASAP. In truth, the patch ended up taking longer than we wanted. But glad to see a few of your reaping the benefits.

The next lot of fixes will come with additional gameplay content.

To the NOE players: I'm really sorry you don't have the patch yet. We're waiting on it clearing Nintendo, but should only be a few days more.

the game crashes when im swimming in the ocean in the newly generated map(after updating it).

Last edited:
Yes I got my lizard pet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    609.1 KB · Views: 197
So, my 3DS has had technical difficulties recently, so I sadly can't test the update at the current time. But I will get on it as soon as possible!

the update wasn't prompted when i tried to launch the game for me, but it was available on the shop. in-game the first thing i noticed was a glowing snail in the mushroom biome under my house(FINALLY) none had spawned at all prior. decorative fishing rewards are still hopelessly borked(my ship in a bottle vanished when i hit it, thank goodness for skipping saving with the home button)

To the NOE players: I'm really sorry you don't have the patch yet. We're waiting on it clearing Nintendo, but should only be a few days more.
I'm patiently waiting to go Duke fishing, because inpatient fishermen are bad fishermen.
So no ETA? Let us know if you get any word on when NOE may get the patch, cheers.

Not a bug, but a feature request:

Make the version number on the title screen a button, that when pressed shows the patch notes. Kind of like how the "CREDITS" button works.

Just a thought :)
Or have it were it says what is added the first time it is started after updating like Minecraft but your idea is much better. ;)

I found that when you catch a quest fish, it doesn't show a different rarity or say that it is a quest item.

I finally convinced my girlfriend that the 3DS version wasn't a [complete] rip off and she downloaded it today. It crashed the moment we started playing multiplayer. Had to laugh really.
Did you ever get it to work or does it crash every time? My friend is interested in getting it so we can play but he doesn't really want to play it single player, so I'm trying to keep him in the loop of how stable the multiplayer is. Let me know if you can get it to work, and what causes the crash if possible.

I feel bad reporting this bug, but forgive me:

The Discount Card discount is more than it is supposed to be, EX:25s goes to 20s for the item price, but the actual deduction is 16s... (Normal reduction = 20%, actual reduction = 36%) [For those that what to know what is happening, here is maths...:confused:

For 20% discount of a $100 item: 100-100*20% or 100(100-20)% = $80; what is happening with the discount card is a double reduction of the item price: 100(100-20)%*(100-20)% = $64

EDIT(s): Can confirm flower pow teleport crash, and why u no catch mice bug net?!?! (Has anyone ever caught a mouse?)

While Playing multiplayer with my girlfriend, the game has crashed several times after defeating Cthulus Brain... We lost items really precious like faraoh mask and clothing... Which we had exchange a few minutes before.... This happens always after defeating this boss in the same world, so Im gonna delete it. But we are really mad about multiplayer instant error shutdowns, because its a total waste of time if you're not saving the game every 2 minutes...:sigh:

Anyway, the game is awesome and I hope it gets fixed & better :passionate:

Waiting for the Europe patch release :) thx for the hard work

The bug fixing is continuing, for sure.

We hadn't planned this patch, but we wanted to get a few of the biggest launch issues fixed ASAP. In truth, the patch ended up taking longer than we wanted. But glad to see a few of your reaping the benefits.

The next lot of fixes will come with additional gameplay content.

Just wondering if we can get a list of bug fixes posted on here for future reference.:merchantcool:

Reactions: Wil
So i'm kinda new to what belongs to what update, and so i was wondering if optic staff isn't in the game due to a bug or if 3DS isn't in that update yet. I have all of the ingredients that the Terraria wiki shows and i am using the Orichulam ( i believe that's how you spell it) anvil. But it won't show up. Any info would help, Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom