Search results for query: *

• Users: GabeHasWon
  • Content: Threads
  • Order by date
  1. GabeHasWon

tModLoader The Verdant Mod

Welcome to the A mod that adds a vibrant new biome to the world of Terraria. Contact My: Twitter YouTube Reddit Patreon Verdant's Discord About The mod revolves around the eponymous Verdant biome, a lush biome bursting with vibrant greens, foliage blooming as water rushes throughout. With...
  2. GabeHasWon

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mini Mods

Just some minimods, nothing more. :p The Mr. Tree Mod Adds Mr. Tree to the game, which upgrades as you progress. I would love to have more compatibility with post-moonlord mods, if anyone could provide code it'd be great. :D Crafting is 1 dirt, 1 water bucket, and 1 acorn at a living...
  3. GabeHasWon

tModLoader Big Biome Expansion: Jungle

Notice: We need spriters! Message me if you're interested. Welcome to... Big Biome Expansion: Jungle Overview This mod aims to completely redo the world of Terraria and everything in it. In essence, it changes the entire world to fit one vanilla biome--in this case the Jungle--and then works...
  4. GabeHasWon

tModLoader Looking for Spriter(s)

Hello! :D I'll keep this simple: I need a good, active, and not lazy (e.g. won't turn down all requests) spriter. PM me with an example, please. Thanks! :D More info will be said in PM.
  5. GabeHasWon

Standalone tFileMaker - A Tool for Devs

2023 Update: This is outdated. Don't use this. I will not be updating this nor do I recommend using programs like it; learning to properly program is a much, much better idea. This post will be left up if only for posterity. Welcome to the tFileMaker thread! :D So, I made this little app that...
  6. GabeHasWon

tModLoader Modding Tutorial: World Generation

2022 Update With tModLoader now on 1.4, this tutorial is going to be inaccurate with regards to most things. I will keep this up for posterity, and those few still on 1.3, but if you need a tutorial, please use the following: tModLoader World Generation Tutorial I hope this helped people while...
  7. GabeHasWon

Pixel Art GabeHasWon's Sprites

Sprite thread. Need I explain? So here are my sprites in literally no order. ========== Requests ========== Crystal Longbow: Bloody Katana: I'll Probably make more, but I'm lazy right now :p
  8. GabeHasWon

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Mod

News As of a while ago, this mod is no longer being updated. I have moved on from this project and will continue to work on others. Thank you all for helping me get my foot into the modding scene - this mod was great fun. My newest project can be found here.
  9. GabeHasWon

tModLoader GabeHasWon's Weapons Mod

Old thread. Go to https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/gabehaswons-mod.41296/if you wanna see the final version of this mod.
Back
Top Bottom