Search results for query: *

1. Kaykodes321

NPCs & Enemies Jungle Mimic

see this person understands my point lol even if the jungle is hard. thats the point theres amazing things in the jungle and its meant to be hard af so adding one single enemy innto it wouldnt really change much mentioning its a super rare spawn chance anyway. ive only ever found 5 mimics spawn...
  2. Kaykodes321

but adding the jungle mimic would give them a reason to add more items just like the hallowed and corrupt/crimson mimics. therefor making terraria even bigger. if terraria makes it to 1gb i will buy 100 copies of terraria and hand them out like paper
  3. Kaykodes321

but i made this thread to add it to "vanilla" so you dont need mods it should have been part of the game in the first place
  4. Kaykodes321

im adding personal items that i made for the jungle mimic into the mod read my comment again it says im adding what i made into my mod i dont steal sprites i change them if i take someones sprite and change it then techinically its not their sprite im only adding my sprite not theirs i think...
  5. Kaykodes321

tAPI [Tutorial] Custom Bosses - NPC AI and Server Syncing

so i read this entire thread and half the comments and yet still cant find a simple way to make my boss (float above shooting projectiles. once it gets to half health it needs to change and kinda like cthulhu but it cant dash towards you or it wont work. and i want it to shoot enemies like...
  6. Kaykodes321

it doesnt matter if i put effort into it because the sprites and codes i use arent "original" and wont suit the vanilla play style. if it was a modded situation that would be different. but im already adding it into my mod. and besides adding a jungle mimic they could probly do within like 10-15...
  7. Kaykodes321

tModLoader Tutorial: [4] Projectiles

awesome thanks. helps alot. the tutorial i was using (because i hate reading) was videos and he didnt explain anything just showed you how to make the basics i think my only choice is to read these tutorials because every other vid tutorial is inefficient
  8. Kaykodes321

but it could be better but it could be better
  9. Kaykodes321

when making custom blocks can you connect multiple tile sheets to a block so it merges with...

when making custom blocks can you connect multiple tile sheets to a block so it merges with multiple different blocks when placed side/side
  10. Kaykodes321

does that code give 55% i just wanna know so i know the portions because when i added the axe power to an item. 27 was like 150% or something like that so was kinda confused
  11. Kaykodes321

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

i meant like a typo in the code. if i saw your code i could probly help but i mightnot be your #1 option for help because i only worked on a few varies of codes i meant like a typo in the code. if i saw your code i could probly help but i mightnot be your #1 option for help because i only...
  12. Kaykodes321

i started building sprites for a grapple hook and a few new vilethorner weapons i want the creators to implament into the game sadly they never will take my idea but whatever
  13. Kaykodes321

what code can i use to add a repuired pickaxe power to my MeowZium block and do i put the code in the .cs file in placeables or tiles?
  14. Kaykodes321

but they should add it back in 1.3.5
  15. Kaykodes321

Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

how do i add a required pickaxe power to my MeowZium block that spawns in the world???? whats the code and do i put it in the .cs file in tiles or placeables? you probly have an error in your codes
  16. Kaykodes321

i want to see the jungle mimics return from their hidden away codes I understand that its complicated because the jungle is kinda hard as is and a mimic along with it would be op af haha but yeah you should add the jungle mimic back into the game please haha
  17. Kaykodes321

tAPI Getting Started with Modding

how do i add a required pickaxe power to my MeowZium block that spawns in the world???? whats the code and do i put it in the .cs file in tiles or placeables?
  18. Kaykodes321

shoutout to @Red idk if thats his actual forum account but whatever. but i want to see the...

shoutout to @Red idk if thats his actual forum account but whatever. but i want to see the jungle mimics return from their hidden away codes
  19. Kaykodes321

i found a chest today with a magic mirror and 2 recall potions haha gotta love that chest right?

i found a chest today with a magic mirror and 2 recall potions haha gotta love that chest right?
  20. Kaykodes321

thanks haha will make sure to support your mod

thanks haha will make sure to support your mod
Back
Top Bottom