NPCs & Enemies Jungle Mimic

Kaykodes321

Terrarian
i want to see the jungle mimics return from their hidden away codes
I understand that its complicated because the jungle is kinda hard as is and a mimic along with it would be op af haha but yeah you should add the jungle mimic back into the game please haha

I understand that its complicated because the jungle is kinda hard as is and a mimic along with it would be op af haha but yeah you should add the jungle mimic back into the game please haha
It wasn't removed in any way, just unimplemented.

i started building sprites for a grapple hook and a few new vilethorner weapons i want the creators to implament into the game sadly they never will take my idea but whatever
They're not going to take an idea if it has barely any effort and logic.
but they should add it back in 1.3.5
Adding it "Back" would imply it was fully implemented in the first place you know

They're not going to take an idea if it has barely any effort and logic.

Adding it "Back" would imply it was fully implemented in the first place you know
it doesnt matter if i put effort into it because the sprites and codes i use arent "original" and wont suit the vanilla play style. if it was a modded situation that would be different. but im already adding it into my mod. and besides adding a jungle mimic they could probly do within like 10-15 minutes with their coding experience. the only reason i made this thread was saying "please add the jungle mimic into the game" i didnt say take my idea and add a jungle mimic because its not my idea for them to take its their idea and all im trying to do is make the game bigger and better
[doublepost=1487647690,1487647661][/doublepost]maybe like making it so the jungle mimic can only spawn post-golem or something would be nice

it doesnt matter if i put effort into it because the sprites and codes i use arent "original" and wont suit the vanilla play style. if it was a modded situation that would be different. but im already adding it into my mod. and besides adding a jungle mimic they could probly do within like 10-15 minutes with their coding experience. the only reason i made this thread was saying "please add the jungle mimic into the game" i didnt say take my idea and add a jungle mimic because its not my idea for them to take its their idea and all im trying to do is make the game bigger and better
[doublepost=1487647690,1487647661][/doublepost]maybe like making it so the jungle mimic can only spawn post-golem or something would be nice
Adding unimplemented content into a mod isn't allowed.

im adding personal items that i made for the jungle mimic into the mod read my comment again it says im adding what i made into my mod
[doublepost=1487704005,1487703944][/doublepost]
i dont steal sprites i change them if i take someones sprite and change it then techinically its not their sprite im only adding my sprite not theirs
[doublepost=1487704149][/doublepost]i think there should be a special mimic for every biome and i mean like the super strong ones except for the cavern and underground

there's no reason to add it into vanilla
all jungle stuff can be dropped from mobs+ plantera/golem bosses
but adding the jungle mimic would give them a reason to add more items just like the hallowed and corrupt/crimson mimics. therefor making terraria even bigger. if terraria makes it to 1gb i will buy 100 copies of terraria and hand them out like paper

A big reason i expect them to not implement it is how it would spawn, it wouldn't take a key of night or light and the jungle already has massive amounts of content

Adding a jungle mimic just makes exploring the jungle more of a problem with the jungle being a big danger enough already.

I don't really agree with the other comments saying that this would make the jungle too hard. I mean, we have hallowed and crimson mimics which spawn in already kind of dangerous places, but eh.

A big reason i expect them to not implement it is how it would spawn, it wouldn't take a key of night or light and the jungle already has massive amounts of content

To solve the spawning problem, I think a key could be made from jungle drops such as stingers and vines, or possible from a hardmode enemy that spawns in the jungle to get around the "craftable in prehardmode" problem.

there's no reason to add it into vanilla
all jungle stuff can be dropped from mobs+ plantera/golem bosses

As with the other mimics, it would have its own unique drops just like all the other mimics, of course.

I don't really agree with the other comments saying that this would make the jungle too hard. I mean, we have hallowed and crimson mimics which spawn in already kind of dangerous places, but eh.

To solve the spawning problem, I think a key could be made from jungle drops such as stingers and vines, or possible from a hardmode enemy that spawns in the jungle to get around the "craftable in prehardmode" problem.

As with the other mimics, it would have its own unique drops just like all the other mimics, of course.
see this person understands my point lol even if the jungle is hard. thats the point theres amazing things in the jungle and its meant to be hard af so adding one single enemy innto it wouldnt really change much mentioning its a super rare spawn chance anyway. ive only ever found 5 mimics spawn in my worlds like special mimics.. and besides there gonna add more enemies to the jungle eventually anyways. i think the game needs an entire post moonlord stage kinda like hardmode except activates after killing moonlord or a boss after moonlord. for those who wish to continue adventuring and challenging themselves to do more and mroe

see this person understands my point lol even if the jungle is hard. thats the point theres amazing things in the jungle and its meant to be hard af so adding one single enemy innto it wouldnt really change much mentioning its a super rare spawn chance anyway. ive only ever found 5 mimics spawn in my worlds like special mimics.. and besides there gonna add more enemies to the jungle eventually anyways. i think the game needs an entire post moonlord stage kinda like hardmode except activates after killing moonlord or a boss after moonlord. for those who wish to continue adventuring and challenging themselves to do more and mroe
The only issue with a post-ML stage is that, then, the same issue would happen, just to a lesser extent (Similar to 1.1 or 1.2 Endgame instead of "All my weapons 1-hit most enemies very often".

Back
Top Bottom