Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

I am having a problem where the steam version of tmodloader has not updated to terraria v.1.3.3.3 and is still on 1.3.3.2
[doublepost=1477302784,1477302737][/doublepost]Does anyone know what the problem is or has had the same problem and knows how to fix it please?

I am having a problem where the steam version of tmodloader has not updated to terraria v.1.3.3.3 and is still on 1.3.3.2
[doublepost=1477302784,1477302737][/doublepost]Does anyone know what the problem is or has had the same problem and knows how to fix it please?
Maybe you use TML v.0.8.3.4? Because when i set up v.0.8.3.5 Terraria changed display of version to 1.3.3.3
P.s. sorry for my English

When i go to a world all the ncp(monster the acturlly npc and our own character) move VERY SLOW and im using the lastest update can anyone help me??

No, prefixes aren't really on the todo list yet.

As for xna references, I found mine in C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.Net\assembly\GAC_32\Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game\v4.0_4.0.0.0__842cf8be1de50553\Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Game.dll and such and such. You might need to look in that path for them.
To add to this, you could use this search query
Code:
search-ms:displayname=Search%20Results%20in%20GAC_32&crumb=filename%3A~<Microsoft.XNA%20OR%20System.Generic.String%3AMicrosoft.XNA&crumb=fileextension%3A~<Microsoft.XNA*.dll%20filename%3A~<Microsoft.XNA*.dll%20OR%20System.Generic.String%3AMicrosoft.XNA*.dll&crumb=location:C%3A%5CWindows%5CMicrosoft.NET%5Cassembly%5CGAC_32
Anyhow, they're there indeed.

when i download the latest version of tmodloader my malware detection is saying its a trojin is there a way to fix this or am i just :red: outa luck?

Hello everyone.

First i want to say to all the coders out THANK YOU!!!!! My kids love you people :)

Second is i have purchased Terraria on GOG but i have a Macbook and pc's but i wanted to know if there plans to be a release of the TMod Loader for Gog Mac? if not then ill have to dig out a PC and play.

Again Thanks for all the hard work!!!!

Hello everyone.

First i want to say to all the coders out THANK YOU!!!!! My kids love you people :)

Second is i have purchased Terraria on GOG but i have a Macbook and pc's but i wanted to know if there plans to be a release of the TMod Loader for Gog Mac? if not then ill have to dig out a PC and play.

Yes, there's a TML for GOG, but its compatibility with Mac is unassessed thus far. You have two options:
  1. Test the GOG patcher on the getgo for your Macs
  2. Get the PCs and wait.
If I were you, I'd go to the PCs for ease of access and all. Have a nice day. `:)

Hello everyone.

I've released a cross-platform (Windows, Linux, and Mac) application that patches TML onto GOG versions of Terraria. It uses mono to run on Linux and Mac systems and might be exactly what you are looking for: http://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/tml-gog-patcher-beta.50413/

The application is still in beta, so while it *should* work fine, if you run into any problems, post in the application's thread and I'll be happy to help figure out any issues. :)

Guide: Autoloading textures and why am I getting this "Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.GetTexture(String name)" error?
Alright, hopefully someone has directed you here since you posted an error that looks like this:
Qh9fdmD.png

I'm here to help you understand why this is happening, so read on.

The first think to understand is how tModLoader knows what texture you want to associate with your Item, Projectile, or NPC. You probably have something like this in your Mod class:
Code:
namespace SummonersAssociation
{
    public class SummonersAssociation : Mod
    {
        public SummonersAssociation()
        {
            Properties = new ModProperties()
            {
                Autoload = true,
            };
        }
    }
}
Here we are telling tModLoader to autoload, meaning all your ModItems, ModProjecties, etc will be loaded automatically and the path to the associated texture file will automatically be created. This is the desired behavior for 95% of all mods, but you need to follow some conventions so you place your texture file will be in the correct location.

Here is the expected texture path: namespace + classname with the "." replaced with "/".

Example:
Code:
namespace SummonersAssociation.Projectiles
{
    public class BloodTalismanProjectile : ModProjectile
    {

In the above example, the namespace is "SummonersAssociation.Projectiles" and the classname is the "BloodTalismanProjectile". Going off the autoloading convention, tModLoader will expect your png file to be located in: "\Terraria\ModLoader\Mod Sources\SummonersAssociation\Projectiles\BloodTalismanProjectile.png"

If it's not, you'll get the error.

Recap:
The full classname -- SummonersAssociation.Projectiles.BloodTalismanProjectile
Expected texture -- SummonersAssociation/Projectiles/BloodTalismanProjectile.png

Some things to remember:
  • The filename of the .cs file doesn't matter AT ALL. (but it is useful for your sanity/organization for it to match the classname)
  • Textures must be .png files.
  • Expected texture path = namespace + classname with the "." replaced with "/". (as in subfolders)
  • To fix the error, either correct the namespace or the folder and filename of the png.
    • If you name your .cs files the same as the class it contains and keep the cs files in a subfolder that match the namespace, it should be easy to keep things organized and autoloading properly.
  • CAPITALIZATION matters!

so i want to get this but... the new version of tmodloader for terraria 1.3.3 is not working it keeps setting off my malware system and deleting my terraria files would you be kind enough to fix this pls?
That's a false positive, therefore put any tmodloader file detected as malware into exceptions, so the malware system skips them when scanning.

I got a side by side configuration error, I used sxstrace and...

INFO: A Analisar o Ficheiro de Manifesto F:\Jogos\GOG\Terraria\Terraria.exe.
INFO: A Identidade de Definição do Manifesto é (null). "INFO: Manifest definition identity is (null)."
ERRO: Linha 0: Erro de Sintaxe de XML. "ERROR: Line 0: XML syntax error."
ERRO: A activação do Contexto de geração falhou. "ERROR: The activation of the Context generation failed."
Terminar Geração do Contexto de Activação. "Terminating Activation Context Generation."

Sorry for possibly bad translations.
And yes, I put my games on an external drive.

well guys i think the only thing can fix this is install cheatsheet than cheatsheet debug edition because that can fix the npc error
[doublepost=1477481357,1477481188][/doublepost]developer plz create a debug mod without using cheatsheet debug plz

So what now... i just got on this computer today. And logged into my lilbrothers steam account (because iam afraid when modding to :red: the cloudsaves up) and opened Terraria (it was modded with like 7 mods) and my character, world and all the mods installed. gone. I have no idea what to do or where to find a fix and where to find my old files even.
upload_2016-10-26_16-5-42.png

So help plz! :D

Sorry forget this logged into the wrong user not sure this will fix though xD

(I removed the whole message, it was too long -Trivaxy)
tModLoader uses its own separate worlds and players. Don't worry, your old worlds and players are fine!
You can find them at Documents\My Games\Terraria\Players (For Players)
And... Documents\My Games\Terraria\Worlds (For Worlds)

well guys i think the only thing can fix this is install cheatsheet than cheatsheet debug edition because that can fix the npc error
[doublepost=1477481357,1477481188][/doublepost]developer plz create a debug mod without using cheatsheet debug plz
What is this? What NPC error?

Back
Top Bottom