Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

TML 9.0 for Terraria 1.3.4.3/1.3.4.4 is almost out. It's literally been released to modders so they can start doing some prerelease work. Stop complaining and be patient. You're lucky that the folks on the TML team are even developing this API.
They probably didnèt see the update, no need to be harsh on them.

I really love TModloader. I am just wondering to myself why it is taking so long to come out with a new TMdloader version! Maybe they are adding some new features?

As of today's hotfix to the main game, the mod loader simply does not load when I try to launch Terraria. I have not changed anything in any of the folders. Is there something I need to do to it?

As of today's hotfix to the main game, the mod loader simply does not load when I try to launch Terraria. I have not changed anything in any of the folders. Is there something I need to do to it?
The modloader is a modified executable, which would have been overwritten by the update. Reinstall tModLoader from the archive.

I really love TModloader. I am just wondering to myself why it is taking so long to come out with a new TMdloader version! Maybe they are adding some new features?
Each update tends to change a lot of background code stuff. While minor updates are usually quick major updates take longer. If I had to imagine the cause it's because this particular update changed a WHOLE BUNCHA stuff in the background and thus it needed to be fixed and updated.

Each update tends to change a lot of background code stuff. While minor updates are usually quick major updates take longer. If I had to imagine the cause it's because this particular update changed a WHOLE BUNCHA stuff in the background and thus it needed to be fixed and updated.

Pertaining to that, I have a small curiosity. Since the modloader uses an older version of Terraria, why does the update affect it?
[doublepost=1481073373,1481073214][/doublepost]
The modloader is a modified executable, which would have been overwritten by the update. Reinstall tModLoader from the archive.
Which files do I need to replace? I don't want to accidentally delete my player data files or world files.

Pertaining to that, I have a small curiosity. Since the modloader uses an older version of Terraria, why does the update affect it?
[doublepost=1481073373,1481073214][/doublepost]
Which files do I need to replace? I don't want to accidentally delete my player data files or world files.
Well as far as I'm aware tmodloader's executable basically boots up an older version. When Terraria updates it doesn't boot up that particular version but the older one. That's why you can just redownload Tmodloader and play on its last update so long as you don't have Steam update the game.

Uhg i know people already asked but why wont the mod load ? do i need to update something ? 2 friends are having the same problem. please halp

@Zekrom 2 Seriously, this would take a few minutes on Discord, I'm sorry if noone was there to help when you last asked.
Really? When I tried to get a screenshot on the discord sever and I didn't know how, someone said, and sorry for my language but it's exactly what he said, 'just:red:inggoogleit' Though I may give it another try

Back
Top Bottom