Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

how do i download you'r mod couse i'm new
[doublepost=1479543078,1479543059][/doublepost]cause*
the mod is not up to the latest version of terraria yet, however that will eb changed in a bit, so you will need to do some more stuff to be able to use this with a previous terraria version, but if you want to download it, you can click on

rIPriBf.png

Current version: v0.8.3.5
Direct Download Links:
Steam: Windows | Mac | Linux
GOG Installer
GOG (patch files): Windows

Guys, can be like that return from version 1.3.4.2 to version 1.3.3.3? I just want to play along with the modes in the terrarium, but the new version is not released yet TModLoader.

Guys, can be like that return from version 1.3.4.2 to version 1.3.3.3? I just want to play along with the modes in the terrarium, but the new version is not released yet TModLoader.
Just use the tModLoader installer java thing and it will install tModLoader while making your terraria 1.3.3.3 i've done it already.

Работать начели? 1.3.4 Уже вышла если да То Когда Обновят Tmodloder

I think it's safe to say that we can stop asking to know when TModloader will be updated, because I believe the developers for TModloader already had stated that they want to wait till the Developer for Terraria has finished doing the necessary hotfixes.

Which means, once the Vanilla game has the new kinks worked outed of the new update, then development for Tmodloader can continue.

--And no, bugging "Yoraiz0r" for a ETA won't hurry it along, since I know that he and the rest of the developers have to wait for the beta testers to find the bugs for them, which can take a while since the bug testers themselves need time to try and find them.

Personally, I always look forward to TmodLoader getting updated to try the communities developed Modifications, but patience is a virtue-- plus someone has already has stated it: There are other things we can play right now. I want to revise it to--

There are places to go and people to see, if you're waiting, go occupy yourself. You have no excuse.

I wish the developers for Tmodloader a clean bill of health and that they take care! :)

I think it's safe to say that we can stop asking to know when TModloader will be updated, because I believe the developers for TModloader already had stated that they want to wait till the Developer for Terraria has finished doing the necessary hotfixes.

Which means, once the Vanilla game has the new kinks worked outed of the new update, then development for Tmodloader can continue.

--And no, bugging "Yoraiz0r" for a ETA won't hurry it along, since I know that he and the rest of the developers have to wait for the beta testers to find the bugs for them, which can take a while since the bug testers themselves need time to try and find them.

Personally, I always look forward to TmodLoader getting updated to try the communities developed Modifications, but patience is a virtue-- plus someone has already has stated it: There are other things we can play right now. I want to revise it to--

There are places to go and people to see, if you're waiting, go occupy yourself. You have no excuse.

I wish the developers for Tmodloader a clean bill of health and that they take care! :)
The hotfixes are done and work on the next version of TML has begun AFAIK.

Well one of the developers has stated
Well, 1.3.4.3 was just released, so work can begin.
So the update should be soon.

Ah, splendid.

I wanted to make sure that message got out there for the people who just wanted to ask for an ETA, and would have led to encouraging other people to ask the same thing.

Thank you for notifying me. :)

Just wondering, but is there any inventory editor available for the latest version of Thorium? I've tried a couple of different things but they don't seem to work.

Back
Top Bottom