Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

There is a Severe Fame rate Drop during Rain and Snow Storms. dropping to around 30 - 20 FPS i tested this with Mods and No Mods at all to confirm its not a mod issue and it does the same in both cases

HELP! when i try to create a new world, the game crashes... and it dont appear any messaage or something like that.. (0.9.0.2 downloaded from github)

Right after it starts loading mods tmodloader crashed
This is the error:
https://gyazo.com/c0dca938bbaf2b97362cf1371e6d84ce
It says right there that the cause is WeaponOut. Go delete the tmod file.
[doublepost=1481660905,1481660849][/doublepost]
Hi, I was just wondering if anyone could help me with this issue

I have been using Tmodloader for a while (I was using it almost religiously before it stopped working once Terraria had updated), and was waiting for the updated version of Tmodloader to come out. It doesn't work for some reason. It comes up with a Terraria:Error box which I don't understand and therefore don't know what to do to get it working:

http://prntscr.com/diw1s4 - edit: It didn't show the error, so had to delete it and add the URL instead

I have checked my version of terraria, verified the game cache etc. and have even completely uninstalled it and reinstalled it to see if that helped, but it did nothing.
Delete BossExpertise.tmod

ok, now i have a very serious complaint...certain mods don't work with certain versions of Tmod...and I don't want to delete anything, in fear of messing up the original game files

ok, now i have a very serious complaint...certain mods don't work with certain versions of Tmod...and I don't want to delete anything, in fear of messing up the original game files
As explained, due to changes in Vanilla code, we bumped the version to 0.9 to reflect the fact that most 0.8 mods won't work anymore.

Also, you can delete all the .tmod files you want, you can always download the updated tmod later, and things should work out. The .tmod files aren't going to mess up original game files. They aren't even in the install directory, but the save directory: My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods

As explained, due to changes in Vanilla code, we bumped the version to 0.9 to reflect the fact that most 0.8 mods won't work anymore.

Also, you can delete all the .tmod files you want, you can always download the updated tmod later, and things should work out. The .tmod files aren't going to mess up original game files. They aren't even in the install directory, but the save directory: My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods
thank you...

when i try to open the 0.9.0.2 the file says unable to find file or pathways due to permissions and delete the .exe file help please.

Help!

Whenever I launch terraria with tmodloder v0.9.0.2 (nothing else) it shows the logo and then goes black and stops responding.

I'm mostly trying to get the Thorium Mod to work, so if there's a way that I can get an older version of Thorium compatible with any older tmodloader versions (which seem to work fine) that would be helpful.

(I'm using a mac if that's relevant)

Help!

Whenever I launch terraria with tmodloder v0.9.0.2 (nothing else) it shows the logo and then goes black and stops responding.

I'm mostly trying to get the Thorium Mod to work, so if there's a way that I can get an older version of Thorium compatible with any older tmodloader versions (which seem to work fine) that would be helpful.

(I'm using a mac if that's relevant)
Did you delete all the .tmod files before opening?

Did you delete all the .tmod files before opening?
I replaced the old ones when I switched to 0.9.0.2 if that's what you mean.

Switching the terraria.exe files but leaving the rest works for launching vanilla but the mod loader won't cooperate; I'll try moving out the worlds and characters and try again.

EDIT: That seemed to do the trick but as soon as I put Thorium in there it stopped working again...

Last edited:
I've noticed one thing about the update to TML.
I can't use the custom textures with it.
I can use the experimental build feature but not the custom bit.
Any idea on how to fix it?
You you talking about texture packs? I made it so you can put as many texture pack zips in Terraria\ModLoader\TexturePacks and it'll work.
[doublepost=1481683761,1481683714][/doublepost]
the modded guns can't use any type of bullets even from their own mods!
Are you sure all your mods are updated to 0.9? If they aren't, they won't work. If they are and still can't use bullets, the modder messed up.

yup thorium is updated to the max right now i noticed when i wanted to use the thorium revolver with buckshots but that didn't work then i destroyed orbs for musket balls and tried and it didn't work

I disabled all mods to make sure, but when I equip one of the Accessories from the Old One's Army (Squire Shield, etc) I can summon more turrets (8 Frost Hydras, fun, but 5 is already pretty powerful as is). Vanilla Terraria limits to 5. I DID have MaxStacks turned on at one point, I did disable it to test, but still, extra summons

Can someone help me plz, for some reason every time I play modded Terraria the game seems incredibly slow, moving is slower, items drop slower, the whole game is slower. In vanilla it's fine I can move around normal and things but modded is different, can someone plz help? Thnx

is your laptop a :red:ty one? if yes then that explains everything so just the color setting "Retro" or "Trippy"
[doublepost=1481690366,1481689940][/doublepost]uhhh i encountered another bug or glitch modded body parts and gore doesn't dissapear after some time insteaded they remain there

is your laptop a :red:ty one? if yes then that explains everything so just the color setting "Retro" or "Trippy"
[doublepost=1481690366,1481689940][/doublepost]uhhh i encountered another bug or glitch modded body parts and gore doesn't dissapear after some time insteaded they remain there

It's not that :red:ty, I still have 716GB left of 890GB, but I'll try your suggestion :)

Back
Top Bottom