Standalone [1.3] tModLoader - A Modding API

So one of my friends is having trouble installing tModloader. He tried the manual installation and got this error:
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNecessary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize()
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args)
Any ideas? Hes using the Steam version of Terraria
It means there's a DLL file missing. Your terraria folder should have this:
AMpGr7w.png
If this isn't the case I'd recommend reinstalling terraria or verifying the files.

An unexpected error has occurred.
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Clear(ClearOptions options, Color color, Single depth, Int32 stencil)
em Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.GraphicsDevice.Clear(Color color)
em Terraria.Main.do_Draw(GameTime gameTime)
em Terraria.Main.DoDraw(GameTime gameTime)
help

Projectiles such as arrows, grenades, and magic weapons don't do anything, the projectile is not appearing. I don't think this is a mod problem, I uninstalled and tested a couple mods I had, didn't fix anything. Any ideas of what's goin on?

Hi, im back whit another glitch that makes Old ones army not work properly as it should. To me enemys dont spawn even when i stand in front of portals.
halp plzz ty :3

Okay, for one, I'm having some issues. Thorium crashed and Music Boxes aren't spawning properly, similar to that of Crystillium's candleabra bug. Unfortunately, no, disabling Crystillium does nothing. Here's the script error for Thorium.

Insufficient memory to continue the execution of the program.
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Helpers.GetExceptionFromResult(UInt32 result)
at Microsoft.Xna.Framework.Graphics.Texture2D..ctor(GraphicsDevice graphicsDevice, Stream stream, Int32 width, Int32 height, XnaImageOperation operation)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.Autoload()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I know about the insufficient memory part, but I literally only have around 4-5 other active mods. I don't have, like, 10.

嗯有人可以帮忙吗?我得到这个错误
“Terraria.Main.rand”。
NPCBooster.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC,NPC)
Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetupNPC(NPC,NPC)
Terraria.NPC.SetDefaults(的Int32型,单scaleOverride)
Terraria.NPC.NewNPC(的Int32 X,的Int32 Y,的Int32类型的Int32开始,单AI0,AI1单人间,单人间AI2,AI3单,目标的Int32)
Terraria.WorldGen.DungeonEnt(的Int32我的Int32Ĵ,UINT16 tileType,的Int32 wallType)
Terraria.WorldGen.MakeDungeon(的Int32 X,的Int32 Y)
Terraria.WorldGen。<> c__DisplayClass251_0。<generateWorld> b__28(GenerationProgress进度)
Terraria.GameContent.Generation.PassLegacy.Apply(GenerationProgress进度)
Terraria.World.Generation.WorldGenerator.GenerateWorld(GenerationProgress进度)
Terraria.WorldGen.generateWorld(的Int32种子,GenerationProgress customProgressObject)
Terraria.WorldGen.do_worldGenCallBack(对象threadContext)
Terraria.WorldGen.worldGenCallBack(对象threadContext)

How do I move the default directory for individual modloader versions? I want to be able to play multiple versions of tmodloader (and terraria) and it seems to not really be possible without swapping out the mods in tmodloader's default mod directory.

hi, I updated tmodloader and moved all the files like I usually do. (moving and replacing.) but when I clicked on the jungle tree icon for terraria, it didn't work and came up with this dumb error message! unfortunately I wasn't able to copy and paste it. im using the latest version of tmodloader and I don't know what to do!

How do I move the default directory for individual modloader versions? I want to be able to play multiple versions of tmodloader (and terraria) and it seems to not really be possible without swapping out the mods in tmodloader's default mod directory.

-saveDirectory is a switch you can set. Maybe in a shortcut or bat file.
[doublepost=1482613355,1482613316][/doublepost]
hi, I updated tmodloader and moved all the files like I usually do. (moving and replacing.) but when I clicked on the jungle tree icon for terraria, it didn't work and came up with this dumb error message! unfortunately I wasn't able to copy and paste it. im using the latest version of tmodloader and I don't know what to do!
You probably need to go to the mods directory and delete the tmod files from 0.8

Question about banners:

Do you HAVE to override an enemy in order to set a banner to it?

What I'm trying to do is combine a whole bunch of banners into one. The Quality of Life mod seems to manage to accomplish this.

Last edited:
v0.9.1
-Mac/Linux can now host servers
-Added support for modded tile entities
-Added PreHitWire hook for GlobalTile
-Added CanExplode hook for walls
-Added broadcast parameter to Mod.ChatInput
-Fixed bug where defender forge can't save modded items
-Minor fixes

It's finally here! We've finally discovered why Mac/Linux computers aren't able to host servers, and we have fixed the issue! It's time to celebrate!

Also, the long-awaited tile entity support is finally here! Woo!

Have a good Christmas everyone! :dryadhappy:

Last edited:
Every time I try to go into the mod browser I get a message telling me that tModloader has updated to version v0.9.0.0 even though I'm using v0.9.1 already. Is this normal?

Back
Top Bottom