Standalone [1.4.4] Terrasavr, web-based inventory editor

Just tested today, works fine (added 1.3 end-game items)
You should update pre-made lists though, as they don't seem to contain 1.3 items.

@YellowAfterlife I found what 12 of the final 13 bytes are for. They are each a bool for what stats you see overlaid when items in your inventory might generate some.
Equip a Cell Phone, and in the inventory menu, you can click the icon for each readout type to toggle them off.
Dunno if there's a 13th overlay/readout type that a Cell Phone doesn't give, to explain the last byte of the file.
edit: strangely there's a byte amongst these that isn't involved. It's 8, then an odd byte, then 4 more.
edit2:

player files end like so, order doesn't seem to match UI order:
self._is_hotbar_locked = True
self.display_time = True # In-game time of day
self.display_weather = True # In-game weather
self.display_fishing = True # Fishing Power
self.display_position = True # Horizontal position of character (from world centre)
self.display_depth = True # Depth of character
self.display_creatures = True # Creatures nearby
self.display_killcount = True # Kill count of last killed creature
self.display_moon = True # Lunar phase
self.unknown_bytes_6 = b'\x00'
self.display_movementspeed = True # Current speed of character
self.display_treasure = True # Chests nearby
self.display_rares = True # Rare creatures nearby
self.display_dps = True # DPS of current weapon
self.angler_quests_finished = 0

Also, :yoyos: Not sure if there's anything that'll relate to double-yoyo-ing and/or counterweights as yet, haven't managed to work out how to do that.

Last edited:
Perhaps my new favourite mystery byte relates to this 1.3.0.1 changenote:
Information Accessories now work from the player’s inventory (versus needing to be equipped), and stats can be shared with players around you.

Maybe it's a setting that's only visible, changeable & effective in multiplayer? Can't easily test that atm, and run out of obvious ingame UI things to toggle.

This editor is AMAZING and really simple to use~! I'm so happy I was even able to give myself the pet bunny buff~! Thank you SO much for all your hard work~! :'3
Ooh, I do have one (probably very simple) question: How can I set a buff that normally has a proximity/time limit (e.g. cosy fire/bewitched) to be permanent (unless of course it's dismissed by right-clicking)~? Thank you again, and best regards~! ^w^

This editor is AMAZING and really simple to use~! I'm so happy I was even able to give myself the pet bunny buff~! Thank you SO much for all your hard work~! :'3
Ooh, I do have one (probably very simple) question: How can I set a buff that normally has a proximity/time limit (e.g. cosy fire/bewitched) to be permanent (unless of course it's dismissed by right-clicking)~? Thank you again, and best regards~! ^w^

At the buff section I guess you could just enter a crazy amount of seconds (millions) as the duration..

FWIW buff durations are stored in a 32bit int, so assuming the game doesn't check the max duration vs the kind of buff that it is, you'd want to aim for less that the ~2.147billion seconds such a datatype could store.

At the buff section I guess you could just enter a crazy amount of seconds (millions) as the duration..
I've tried inputting a buncha 9s before, but when I hit enter it changed itself to be much lower random numbers~ I've also tried inputting the exact number of seconds allocated to the permanent bunny pet and fairy pet buffs, which marked the other buffs with a star so I thought it might work, but they only lasted 5 minutes~... >.<

I've tried inputting a buncha 9s before, but when I hit enter it changed itself to be much lower random numbers~ I've also tried inputting the exact number of seconds allocated to the permanent bunny pet and fairy pet buffs, which marked the other buffs with a star so I thought it might work, but they only lasted 5 minutes~... >.<
Look carefully - the duration that game uses for "permanent" buffs (18000) is equal to 18/60 = 300 minutes, or 5 hours. And the game displays "5h" near the buff, as opposed to "5m".
While the format used by game permits for storing much longer buff durations (up to 68 years, basically), currently everything is clamped to 5 hours.
Since having to periodically reassign buffs would be less convenient, also take note of "load/save/append" buttons on the bottom of that tab - you can save and reuse a set of your commonly needed buffs.

Update!
VDzzlF9.png

• Added categories with new event' items.
  • Fixed a bug where the HTML5 version would deny to load .tsr files at times.
  • Fixed some 1.3 items missing names. There are still a few affected, but I'm yet to figure out why exactly the game reports as if some of the items have no names.
  • Revamped categories: instead of slightly lacking weapon categories there are now automatic categories that collect items based on different criteria (for example, items with melee damage, or non-vanity armor sets). For sortable item tables check out categories in Terranion (example).
Have fun :joy:

The itch.io server doesn't seem to be updated.
It doesn't seem to detect the format/game version number change with the patch yesterday, it doesn't highlight 149 as being 1.3.0
Do you now know what every bit & byte does in the player file?
Do you plan to add UI to change the visibility settings for equipt items, and to control the overlay readouts?

The itch.io server doesn't seem to be updated.
It doesn't seem to detect the format/game version number change with the patch yesterday, it doesn't highlight 149 as being 1.3.0
Do you now know what every bit & byte does in the player file?
Do you plan to add UI to change the visibility settings for equipt items, and to control the overlay readouts?
itch.io is now updated too (is slightly trickier to update).
I know about version detection - I need to rework that field into some sort of dropdown list due to everincreasing amount of supported versions. While the button does not "activate", file will be saved with the same version as it was loaded.
Probably won't be adding visibility settings for some time since it's some extra work (my "component system" does not support overlapping components at the moment) for something that can be easily done in-game within seconds.
Not certain about overlay readouts - I think that only applies to active overlays anyway? (also requires additional investigations to discover names for each thing).
I mostly go with "minimal viable product" approach with file format implementation - if something does not need to be shown in UI, I'll just make sure that it is read and written in the same way so that the value would remain unaffected.

That's a category of items I don't see listed, I'm afraid. Where is it? I don't mean the gear tab itself, I mean the list of items.

That's a category of items I don't see listed, I'm afraid. Where is it? I don't mean the gear tab itself, I mean the list of items.
Oh. Yes, I'll need to add a category for hooks in the next update then.
On light pets - are there just 5 (shadow orb, crimson heart, fairy bell, wisp, suspicious looking tentacle)? Or are there more? I'm not sure since I'm yet to find some structural similarity that would allow to find these in item list automatically.

Back
Top Bottom