Items A forest biome key

What do you think?

• Total voters
Personally I think the chest should contain something along the lines of a sword, probably a bad idea but hey maybe someone could figure out how it would work
I don't think so because there is already a melee weapon from a biome chest (vampire knives) and there isn't any actual summoning item.

Last edited:
Reactions: Bry
I don't think so because there is already a melee weapon from a biome chest (vampire knives) and there isn't a any actual summoning item.
Fair point, but maybe instead of the staff transforming into the multiple animals it could just be a bunny with a cape, don't take this the wrong way because I think the suggestion is great.

I think it should be a THROWING weapon! There is one biome weapon for each class, (Snow is summoner, Jungle is Ranged, Hallowed is Magic, Corruption/Crimson is Melee) and they just added the throwing class. They should add a throwing biome chest weapon!

I really think this weapon is a cool concept, but there's a few things. One, there's one chest for each class (except for thrower) jungle for ranged, hallowed for magic etc. This doesn't really feel right, does it? Although the summoner maybe needs more stuff, at this point a summoner would probably have the Tiki Staff or something of that tier, removing the need for this weapon.
Two, you would obtain this much easier than other keys. 'Cause the purity (or forest) is all over the place!
And also, I always thought that the forest (or purity!) was no biome, instead just a peaceful place with easy enemies without blood and death everywhere.

The weapon idea is really cool though, maybe it could be a pre-hardmode weapon instead?

:)

Just typing "forest biome chest" in the search bar yielded 3 different suggestions for a Purity Biome Chest/Key. Just wanted to throw that out there.

The Super Critter Staff doing 38 damage is weird, as you can get it right after killing Plantera and farming for the key. Meanwhile, the Xeno Staff, which you get in the Martian Invasion, requiring you to kill Golem, does 36 damage, making it useless when compared to the SCS. Or, you can just get the Deadly Sphere Staff, which does 50 damage and can be obtained at the same time as you can obtain the SCS.

Also, I think the reason the Purity doesn't have a chest is because it isn't a particularly difficult biome to survive in. Meanwhile, the HM Hallow, Corruption, Crimson, Ice, and Jungle biomes will tear pre-HM players apart.

Overall, there are several suggestions like this, and none of them (including this one) pique my interest. So, no support.

Just typing "forest biome chest" in the search bar yielded 3 different suggestions for a Purity Biome Chest/Key. Just wanted to throw that out there.

The Super Critter Staff doing 38 damage is weird, as you can get it right after killing Plantera and farming for the key. Meanwhile, the Xeno Staff, which you get in the Martian Invasion, requiring you to kill Golem, does 36 damage, making it useless when compared to the SCS. Or, you can just get the Deadly Sphere Staff, which does 50 damage and can be obtained at the same time as you can obtain the SCS.

Also, I think the reason the Purity doesn't have a chest is because it isn't a particularly difficult biome to survive in. Meanwhile, the HM Hallow, Corruption, Crimson, Ice, and Jungle biomes will tear pre-HM players apart.

Overall, there are several suggestions like this, and none of them (including this one) pique my interest. So, no support.
You can't just factor in damage and nothing else. That would make the mythril sword better than the xeno staff.

It needs a bit, more. maybe a crafting place where you can craft all sorts of blocks, like a crimson spreader that is made out of 999 corruption blocks, and a corruption spreader that is made out of 999 crimson blocks. And it could craft some forest themed items.

Back
Top Bottom