Official A Lively World - Terraria 1.3 Spoilers & TCF Launch Event!

Status
Not open for further replies.
the arab guy is look more arabic
the cyborg guy is look more cyborg-ish
the santa look the same for me ( i even forgot it since its almost 1 year )
the nurse look more pink-ish
the old man is looks more .... rich after the curse is lifted:D

anyway , its very great:happy:

there should be others mini biomes too. not only the magic sword shrine. im tinking... the small zones with different wall are mini bioms now? ( the ashe wall lava pool, the gem hoard, the colored mold zones, etc...)

there should be others mini biomes too. not only the magic sword shrine. im tinking... the small zones with different wall are mini bioms now? ( the ashe wall lava pool, the gem hoard, the colored mold zones, etc...)

They ain't really minibiomes: ObsidianCave, GemstoneCave and MossCave. Well, I do not think there are ANY minibiomes atm in Terraria.

They ain't really minibiomes: ObsidianCave, GemstoneCave and MossCave. Well, I do not think there are ANY minibiomes atm in Terraria.
Actually, those would qualify as mini-biomes, I think. As long as they're relatively tiny specially generated areas of a world with some sort of special quality, I think that would be a mini-biome. In my book, the ruins you find underground, Pyramids, tree houses, Gemstone Caves, and even those little "Umbrella" cave things that you find on the surface which seem to always have a Chest underneath could be identified as minibiomes.

Just my opinion. @Cenx would need to confirm that.

Actually, those would qualify as mini-biomes, I think. As long as they're relatively tiny specially generated areas of a world with some sort of special quality, I think that would be a mini-biome. In my book, the ruins you find underground, Pyramids, tree houses, Gemstone Caves, and even those little "Umbrella" cave things that you find on the surface which seem to always have a Chest underneath could be identified as minibiomes.

Just my opinion. @Cenx would need to confirm that.
They are NOT a minibiome, they are just a different place but the only things that changes is the wall, the minibiomes changes all the tiles, walls everything

Maybe the new event is an alien invasion kinda like wall of flesh only instead to the side it's following you in the sky and instead of those worms and weird mouths the wall of flesh has (forgot the names XD haven't played in a while ) those aliens come out and act like life stealers and the spaceship would have a second form where the alien comes out looking like motherboard in the game where Samus is and spawns a ton load of minions to kill you and also lays eggs (like lapus in mobile version) then when it dies it says you're world has been freed by a ancient curse bla bla bla bla bla backstory stuff and after all of that you get a sword which kills any thing even bosses in one hit and a alien merchant moves in which will sell you the sword (in case you didn't get it ) for 70 platinum and the armor and mounts and a lot of other stuff

Do you have any news about the system of agriculture / ranching game? One of the things I like to do is to plant herbs and make gardens, and would new options, as well as animals and derivatives.

too greedy wanting moar?

back in then theme... the new cape of the clothier is pretty cool... the ragged version too

The Crimson is getting a bit of attention in this update.

View attachment 623
When smart cursor is enabled stairs will place automatically.

View attachment 642
Concept sketch by Crowno. You will see these guys in one of the new events...

Ecp0xw0.gif

Something Yorai has been working on...I will let you speculate.

One of the three new mounts!

View attachment 2488
Lazure gave some older NPCs a bit of a facelift.
I

View attachment 623

View attachment 642

Ecp0xw0.gif

View attachment 2488

View attachment 623

View attachment 642

Ecp0xw0.gif

View attachment 2488
I think it uses mana

hmm, i think we can expect a couple more things from this to be in the game:
DaAN8e0.png

notice a few highlighted things were added, plus theres the new handgun sprite, the terra blade, chlorophyte-like items, a super mana potion, water walking boots, the avenger emblem, and other things. i think we can expect a sprite or two more from this, possibly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom