TCF Suggestion A [Sprites] tag for Suggestion threads

yes yes?

• Total voters

gardenapple

Steampunker
That's basically it. It would be really nice to be able to put a little icon that says "Sprites" next to your thread's name in the Player Suggestions forum. Pretty much half of all suggestions have a [Sprites] thing anyway, let's make it at least look cooler!

This would be nice to have because everyone could see if someone has made a sprite for it or not.Support!
You can see it already because most of the time people name their threads something like "[Sprites!] True Ancient Terra Gungnir" or "Lunar Boss Suggestion [Sprites]". My suggestion is to make a little image that shows it instead.

I don't really feel this is necessary since a sprite isn't what makes a suggestion, its the idea. Who the hell cares if someone made a sprite or not?

No support.

I understand where you are coming from, but would it really be necessary? From what I see, there aren't any suggestion specific prefix's (since everything is already sorted by sub-section) if they were to add one for sprites it would only be fair to add one for the details. But what if you have both? A third prefix for being both detailed and having sprites?

As Seeker mentioned, the sprite isn't what makes a suggestion. If you create a thread with loads of awesome sprites with no explaination on what they are (stats on items, abilities on enemies, ect.) you don't have a suggestion thread, thats an art thread.

Personally, I think the section is fine without all these extra prefixes, anything in there should be a suggestion and thats what I'm going to look for when visiting the section. If the staff decides to add extra prefixes then thats totally fine. I'm not against the idea, but I am not for it.

I don't really see the point in this. From sprites, what I would think is "Sprites Needed" or "Has Sprites". Either way, I see little point in one. Most suggestions either have sprites or need them, and a quick skim and you'd know which (though it's probably better to read a suggestion properly).

Sorry. No support.

• In addition to the built-in title prefix tags, thread creators can provide one or more text tags to help identify the content of the thread and these should be included in the text of the thread title. For example, if one was making a suggestion for a new giant carrot boss and had a mocked up sprite, then the thread could include text tags such as [Boss] and [Sprite] as in '[Boss][Sprite] New Giant Carrot NPC'.
So, apparently that's an official rule in the "Suggestions" forum. I guess this suggestion will never get implemented. I'm still not sure if this thread should get deletd or not.

Back
Top Bottom