Other Add recipes to allow the Whoopie Cushion to be combined with •any• Cloud in a Bottle tinker.

Currently you can only combine the Whoopie Cushion with the Cloud in a Bottle. So, if you don’t get the former until you’ve already tinkered the latter into something else, you’re screwed. Please expand the possible recipes to allow for the following tinkers:
  • WC + Cloud IAB = Fart IAB
  • WC + Blue HSB = Green HSB

I like this idea, but you aren't actually screwed by making the cloud in a balloon. You can use shimmer to decraft it and thus make the green horseshoe balloon just fine. I feel like shimmer decrafting is a very underutilized feature by a lot of players (with the exception of the "reforging" trick). Being able to demake items is very useful (e.g. chlorophyte armour isn't a waste of chlorophyte any more).

I like this idea, but you aren't actually screwed by making the cloud in a balloon. You can use shimmer to decraft it and thus make the green horseshoe balloon just fine. I feel like shimmer decrafting is a very underutilized feature by a lot of players (with the exception of the "reforging" trick). Being able to demake items is very useful (e.g. chlorophyte armour isn't a waste of chlorophyte any more).
Oh yeah, I keep forgetting that the shimmer even exists lol

Still, enough people seem to have trouble finding the shimmer that it might be worth doing this anyway 🤷🏻‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom