Mobile Afk Event farm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scorpion05

Terrarian
I just need a farm that is good enough so that Function at solar eclipse, Piraten Invasion, goblin army, blood moon, full moon (Werwolfes) and the Best is when it help with the frost moon and pumpkin moon
IT help My lost when anyone give me an idea for the first five things (but frost and pumpkin moon are best)
i hope that anyone have a good farm idea and Note i'm on mobile Not PC Version!

I know it i just will a farm for every event! I know what is in every und event but i dont have a farm for the events! !

This is my "Event" Farm, it's nothing too special, just some spiky ball traps, super dart traps, and a thin layer of lava. Usually gets me to wave 7-10 (pic was taken a while ago but still works)

4e5L8oF.jpg

This is my "Event" Farm, it's nothing too special, just some spiky ball traps, super dart traps, and a thin layer of lava. Usually gets me to wave 7-10 (pic was taken a while ago but still works)

4e5L8oF.jpg
I'll use that, maybe I'll get to wave 10!

4e5L8oF.jpg
It got me to wave 9, thank you so much! But, I optimized it a bit.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 1,114
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom