Aloha Everyone.

CheatFreak47

Official Terrarian
I'm CheatFreak47. I do stuff and play games. I was a member on TerrariaOnline as well, but I tended to lurk a lot more there than I do on a lot of other forums.
I have a youtube channel, a steam, a twitter, and a website. (I also run temporary terraria servers from that domain as well from time to time)
You may have seen me on the Terraria IRC, I go by Cheat or Cheat47 there, for the record.

I'm a huge fan of Terraria and have probably accumulated more than 1000 hours at this point, if you include all the time I spent playing before I had my own steam account.
(See, I used to share an account with a friend)

I got on board around the time 1.1 came out, and I haven't stopped playing since.
I'd say i'm pretty well versed with every bit of content in Terraria (at least, I am for the PC version)
I haven't played the console port, and have had very limited exposure to the mobile port.

I bugtest for the Terraria Gameiki Mod, and I'm pretty good at locating obscure bugs (which is why I wish I was in the terraria beta too, but that's a moot point)
if anyone needs help with gameiki mod, see this thread that doesn't exist yet.

Outside of Terraria, I play Starbound, Edge of Space, The Binding of Isaac, and I also have been known to game on my Nintendo 3DS on occasion.
I'm also a bit of a sonic fan, though I tend not to play those games as often anymore.

Hey there, good to know you!.
My introduction was rather simple and bad compared to this one, oh well. I don't remember when i started playing terraria but i always got stuck in the hardmode and left it a lot of months later i started played again and broke the cycle and now i'm almost end game.
Anyways welcome!

Welcome, CheatFreak47!! :D

Saaay, what's your favourite item in Terraria? :o
Right now i'd have to say it's the Flairon.
MpnLVjs.gif

Reactions: suu
Yeah, the Flairon is epic~! Shame that the Fire Stone thingy doesn't work for the bubbles. :c
Yeah, but this still looks cool.[Frost Armor + Fire Gauntlet + Flask of Cursed Flames]
NYumv2o.gif

Hey there, good to know you!.
My introduction was rather simple and bad compared to this one, oh well. I don't remember when i started playing terraria but i always got stuck in the hardmode and left it a lot of months later i started played again and broke the cycle and now i'm almost end game.
Anyways welcome!

Thanks glad to be here. That happened a few times to me back in 1.1, I always had trouble with the first destroyer kill, after that things were pretty easy.
It didn't help that i usually played co-op and the people I always played with would drop off slowly as time went on.:rolleyes:

Yeah, but this still looks cool.[Frost Armor + Fire Gauntlet + Flask of Cursed Flames]
NYumv2o.gif

Thanks glad to be here. That happened a few times to me back in 1.1, I always had trouble with the first destroyer kill, after that things were pretty easy.
It didn't help that i usually played co-op and the people I always played with would drop off slowly as time went on.:rolleyes:
Whoa! That's really cool! 8D

What prefix is your Flairon? o3o

How much damage does your Flairon deal? :o
With my main melee build it does about 102, but the homing bubbles are what makes it great, they up the dps so much bosses go down super quick.
That number could be higher, but then I'd be sacrificing my good accessories to up the damage and as a result i'll be less mobile and more apt to take damage.
The build is mostly made for high damage, but with swift movement so I can dodge effectively.
T9fHXtc.png

Yeah, Flairon for the bosses like Pumpking and North Pole to take care of the little guys on the ground
HAARPY! My flairon does 147 damage.
It's not super efficient at the big Moon events, but it's good enough to get to wave 12 of the pumpkin moon and wave 13 of the frost moon, if I have some good buffs and such.

With my main melee build it does about 102, but the homing bubbles are what makes it great, they up the dps so much bosses go down super quick.
That number could be higher, but then I'd be sacrificing my good accessories to up the damage and as a result i'll be less mobile and more apt to take damage.
The build is mostly made for high damage, but with swift movement so I can dodge effectively.
T9fHXtc.png
Whoooa! You have some really good loot, are those 78 Platinum in your Coins Slot? o3o

Whoooa! You have some really good loot, are those 78 Platinum in your Coins Slot? o3o
Nah, but I do have 24 left in the bank. I spent around 150 platinum reforging all my weapons to their best prefixes xD
a3sht4S.png

In case you want to know what my village area looks like, here's some screenshots. (this is a 100% legitimate world i've been working on for the past 2 weeks)
14taaUI.png

s8pkZXN.png

W9F9P08.png

mxkuTMo.png

xWNKoLw.png

PelZgIX.png
lUQyRpg.png

JPiG3PI.png

Nah, but I do have 24 left in the bank. I spent around 150 platinum reforging all my weapons to their best prefixes xD
a3sht4S.png

In case you want to know what my village area looks like, here's some screenshots. (this is a 100% legitimate world i've been working on for the past 2 weeks)
14taaUI.png

s8pkZXN.png

W9F9P08.png

mxkuTMo.png

xWNKoLw.png

PelZgIX.png
lUQyRpg.png

JPiG3PI.png
That's incredibly awesome!!

But what's the chest that is next to the pumpkin one?
W9F9P08.png

And what about the Safe? :o
Well I actually just sorta left it there, I use that when I'm caving to carry an entire safe's worth of extra loot to bring back to base.
I just set it down and empty stuff into it, like materials, cobweb, and loot from chests. I use my piggy bank for that too when I need the space.
Safe's are so useful for the silly price of 20 gold.

Well I actually just sorta left it there, I use that when I'm caving to carry an entire safe's worth of extra loot to bring back to base.
I just set it down and empty stuff into it, like materials, cobweb, and loot from chests. I use my piggy bank for that too when I need the space.
Safe's are so useful for the silly price of 20 gold.
Do you think that the price should be increased? c:

Back
Top Bottom