Builds Alternative terraria Build. (No mods)

This is absolutely insanely beautiful! I love how well crafted this is, and the techniques that you used to make the 3d look! Phenomial job, Terrarian.

Thank you. I’ve played for a long time and I love the game and the community that it brings.

Me too! Played it since Mobile 1.1, got the PC version at 1.3.5, and now I've moved onto tModLoader because my time with Vanilla has come to a great pause. I don't know a lot of the community enough, which can either be good or bad depending on how I see it. I still wished to have a scession with two or more people, but I don't think that's coming anytime soon.

I wish that I could be a bit more involved, but I appreciate the level that I'm currently in now.

Me too! Played it since Mobile 1.1, got the PC version at 1.3.5, and now I've moved onto tModLoader because my time with Vanilla has come to a great pause. I don't know a lot of the community enough, which can either be good or bad depending on how I see it. I still wished to have a scession with two or more people, but I don't think that's coming anytime soon.

I wish that I could be a bit more involved, but I appreciate the level that I'm currently in now.
I’ve played since pc and Xbox 360. Now I play on Xbox one and switch. Haven’t had the pleasure of using or even seeing mods yet, but I’ve played through the game at least 900 times to farm 🤣 if your ever on Xbox or if cross play come look me up all handles are (Ealdor Prime) I’d love to see your builds or worlds or even build for people.

I’d love to see your builds or worlds

The thing about this one... Oh... How do I say it .

Recently, I've been just playing this game on and off without ever taking a run that I would enjoy a lot. and I don't know what could be the reason as to why. I play mods that just make the vanilla experience better with some bizzare choices here and there (like a mod where every enemy including modded explodes upon death, and no immunity), and I guess that ever since I changed, I cared less about world building and instead, just finishing the game altogether. I also play adventure maps which already have pre-built towns and such, so I haven't been able to do much of a playthrough where I can just take as long as I need with it

Terraria Pokémon fire red build
Professor Oaks lab

Attachments

• IMG_5447.jpeg
    IMG_5447.jpeg
    216.2 KB · Views: 24
Hi there @EaldorPrime these are wonderful, thanks for sharing.

I went ahead and moved your two recent videos into this thread to keep them together, so that it’s easier for members to see all your builds at once.

Back
Top Bottom