PC Am I ready to defeat Expert EoW?

Scutlix

Spazmatism
I have 380 HP, full meteor armor, and 20 defense.
Accessories:
-Lava Charm
- Guarding Shield of Cthulhu
- Jagged Shark Tooth Necklace
- Lighting Boots
- Violent Royal Gel
~
Weapons:
-Godly Ice Blade
-Gold Bow
- Demonic Musket
- Unpleasant Harpoon
- Javelins (166)
- Space Gun
- Throwing Knives (336)
- Spiky Balls (386)
- Meteor Shots (840)

So, am I ready?

note: bold writing = modifiers + prefixes

I have 380 HP, full meteor armor, and 20 defense.
Accessories:
-Lava Charm
- Guarding Shield of Cthulhu
- Jagged Shark Tooth Necklace
- Lighting Boots
- Violent Royal Gel
~
Weapons:
-Godly Ice Blade
-Gold Bow
- Demonic Musket
- Unpleasant Harpoon
- Javelins (166)
- Space Gun
- Throwing Knives (336)
- Spiky Balls (386)
- Meteor Shots (840)

So, am I ready?

note: bold writing = modifiers + prefixes

Replace your Lava Charm and Royal Gel with pretty much anything else; spam meteor shot musket; win.

How about Feral Claws + Band of Starpower w/ no Modifiers?

Got a Band of Regeneration? And what are the prefixes of the Feral Claws, Band Of Starpower, or Band of Regen if you have it

Got a Band of Regeneration? And what are the prefixes of the Feral Claws, Band Of Starpower, or Band of Regen if you have it
Yes, I do have a Band of Regen. The modifier is Warding, the Band of Starpower's modifier is Guarding, and the Feral Claws are Violent

You are more than ready. Meteor armor + ironskin and well fed by itself should make contact damage minimal. More than anything, your choice of weapon matters here.

Vilethorn is pretty much the best choice, but anything that can hit multiple segments at once (jester arrows, any good sword, ball of hurt) can also work fine. Just whatever you do, don't use grenades. The boss arbitrarily resists them.

and if anyone was wondering, here is a picture of (most of) my arena
rg7yVoh.png

Of what you've got, I'll probably go with the space gun. Though I am, obviously, biased towards magic. :) But it pierces (twice, once more than meteor shot) and the combination of speed and power is pretty good. I just beat this boss on expert today myself... but I was lucky enough to find a waterbolt in the safe part of the dungeon. That's almost certainly the single best weapon for the job, if you're lucky enough to get it... well, short of something crazy like Arkhalis.

I suppose the bow with Jester's Arrows would work well too. I don't recall off hand if I've ever done that, but it works for his mechanical big brother.

Equip the Band of Regeneration instead of your Lava Charm, and the Band of Starpower instead of the Royal gel, and follow the other peoples advice

Back
Top Bottom