Ancient Ruins

theblackkoopa

Terrarian
I'm pretty proud of this... I mean... y'know... obviously jamming three different block types into each other doesn't always make a 'ruinsesque' build. Buuuuuuuut... I managed to make something I like, and something I think does look good. I intend to use this for a boss arena, which means I try to make sure not too many obstacles are in the way of flying. The fact that it's an arena also explains the campfires and heart lanterns everywhere. The two trophies in the arena are yet to be removed, I just haven't built a house yet. (Yes, pre-WOF world with no house, I lacked inspiration, m'kay?) All the butterfly jars and crafting tables will also be removed. (My inventory is full)

I have images of it during the day and the night.

Capture 2017-01-03 17_15_29.png

Capture 2017-01-03 17_38_32.png

Soooooo.... is there any way I can improve? What do you think of it? Please tell me down below. (Also tell me if you think it'll do well as an arena)

this looks great, fighting a boss in this would be awesome.my only complaint is the gold ore, it seems kinda out of place. other then that, its awesome, keep up the good work

Back
Top Bottom