Video Beating Terraria with Only Fishing

Valiant

Terrarian

It's been a bit over 2 weeks since I uploaded this video but I might as well try and see if I can still spread this around before the YT algo kills it lmao. Anyway, I just recently finished a Master Mode Playthrough where I only limited myself to stuff you can obtain from fishing (with some exceptions). Saying that this took a while is an understatement lmao. I stopped for around nearly 3 years until I picked it back up. Quite the long hiatus but at least I got to finish the playthrough.

Shameless self promotion. All right we heard you and I got nothing to say about that cuz I ain't done that yet and I probably won't. Because if I did try something like that I would make no exceptions and try anyway. Anywho

Shameless self promotion. All right we heard you and I got nothing to say about that cuz I ain't done that yet and I probably won't. Because if I did try something like that I would make no exceptions and try anyway. Anywho
Tell me, what do you think the Player Creation > (Builds, Art, Videos, Lit, etc) category is for?

Anyways, Nice job! Finishing a project is often the hardest part.

Tell me, what do you think the Player Creation > (Builds, Art, Videos, Lit, etc) category is for?

Anyways, Nice job! Finishing a project is often the hardest part.
You are absolutely right. I could not have said it better myself.

Back
Top Bottom