Weapons & Equip Biome Weapon Project: Underworld

How did I do?

• Hey, this is really good!

Votes: 123 92.5%
  • Uh, I gotta point out something first...

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • No, I don't really like it.

Votes: 6 4.5%

• Total voters
The seven sins is too powerful. It should shoot one projectile at a 50, 25, 12.5, 6.25, 3.125, 1.6125 and 1.6125 chances as seven projectiles for 8 mana and one dealing 120 damage is too powerful. Either crank up the mana to like 50 or so, or cause a percent chance for the projectiles. Plus ressurection in pvp would be aggrjvating.

The seven sins is too powerful. It should shoot one projectile at a 50, 25, 12.5, 6.25, 3.125, 1.6125 and 1.6125 chances as seven projectiles for 8 mana and one dealing 120 damage is too powerful. Either crank up the mana to like 50 or so, or cause a percent chance for the projectiles. Plus ressurection in pvp would be aggrjvating.
PVP isn't an important part of the game.

As for the damage thing I didn't notice anything saying multiple projectiles at once.

I believe Baconfry stated that the weapon has a 1/7 chance for each projectile; though, as outlined above, it isn't clear that it only shoots ONE projectile at random, like I assume it's intended?

The bone dragon staff mechanics should be saved to a "destroyer staff" (summons a mini destroyer firing lasers from each segment) but hey just ideas

The bone dragon staff mechanics should be saved to a "destroyer staff" (summons a mini destroyer firing lasers from each segment) but hey just ideas
I'd rather have a destroyer staff have a chance to spawn a probe upon striking.

Also it's good to see one of these cool threads back on the front page.

Back
Top Bottom