Other Blood Moon Monolith drop chances need to be raised greatly

zenithspeed

The Destroyer
I've had to farm 3+ Blood Moons, with 2 cases where I've gotten two Dreadnautilae in a row, and yet none of them ever dropped the monolith, only sanguine staves or chum buckets. The drop chances should be raised so that you only should have to grind it like 5 or 10 times max to get it, or alternatively make it so that all Blood Moon fishing enemies have a chance of dropping it, because right now the drop chance is way too low.

Aside from that, I've previously made a post where I complained that Duke Fishron's Master Mode pet wasn't dropping despite me grinding the hell out of it, and right after I posted that and went back to grind, it dropped it like on the second attempt. So maybe it will be the same case here too and I just gotta manipulate the spyware like I accidentally did before...

The drop chances currently are about the level where 5-10 is a reasonable amount. It's a 10% drop chance. At most it should be raised to 15%. Anything more than that is unnecessary.

The drop chances currently are about the level where 5-10 is a reasonable amount. It's a 10% drop chance. At most it should be raised to 15%. Anything more than that is unnecessary.
I've had to grind like 20+ and none of them dropped it, I do agree 15% would be a decent value though

Back
Top Bottom