Casual Blue Poll

My poll:

• Total voters

TheBlueness

Duke Fishron
Hello members of TCF and welcome to my dual poll!

My first question is if whether I should write in all blue. I've seen a few people do it but I'm wondering if people like it or if it's just annoying.

My second question is whether you like blue. Cause ya know the world depends on it.

Thanks for taking your time. Please comment below or answer above.

You might want to write in a light shade of blue, otherwise it'll be hard to read on some of the themes.

And I love blue, especially it's pastel shades.

Seems like a good idea.
I don't see why not.

Blue is my 3rd favourite colour.
So, yes, I like blue.
Thanks for your answer! Guessing green is your favorite? :)
You might want to write in a light shade of blue, otherwise it'll be hard to read on some of the themes.

And I love blue, especially it's pastel shades.
Yeah I guess for Xenforo or snow. And yeah Blue is pretty pretty in pastel shades (See what I did there :D)
(Love how 3 people are so rebellious they voted for the option they shouldn't have voted for.)
Now it's up to 9 :p
i have a hard time choosing a favorite color.
but it is between purple and blue.
Totally. Purple is a cool color. Espescially in darker shades.
Green will always remain my favourite colour, but I like blue too!
Hey, I've seen you before! Nice to see ya round! I can totally respect Green. This wasn't me trying to murder anyone who dosn't like blue, just seeong people opinions. :D

Wait, what's with the poll? There's two yeses and two nos, and those answers don't even make sense. Then the two answers that do make sense say not to pick them, even though saying that just makes people more likely to pick them.

Wait, what's with the poll? There's two yeses and two nos, and those answers don't even make sense. Then the two answers that do make sense say not to pick them, even though saying that just makes people more likely to pick them.
The Question was acutally a response and then 4 of them were actually responses.
I had too. It was there, in plain sight, with no consequen- (user banned for voting wrong answer (not really))
Yeah I sort of expected a few people to click it.s
Whatever floats your boat.
Yup. :D
Buoyancy floats all boats.
Ahh
You should be a cool cat and write in #5eabed

I'll give you buoyancy in a minute mate
That sounded wrong.

Reactions: Azu
Writing in blue might be a bit difficult for people to read if they use the Snow theme. The bright green writing earlier in the thread was actually very difficult to read with this theme as well.

Writing in blue might be a bit difficult for people to read if they use the Snow theme. The bright green writing earlier in the thread was actually very difficult to read with this theme as well.
What theme do you use?
I've used Overworld and Jungle (still using Jungle), and green text is easy enough to read even with a green background.

What theme do you use?
I've used Overworld and Jungle (still using Jungle), and green text is easy enough to read even with a green background.
I use Overworld, but there are people out there who use the snow theme, so I switched to that before making my post. Its more so the brightness that made it hard. Bright font on a bright background was the issue.

I use Overworld, but there are people out there who use the snow theme, so I switched to that before making my post. Its more so the brightness that made it hard. Bright font on a bright background was the issue.
Snow's no good for any coloured font, apparently.

Back
Top Bottom