BOI:Rebirth

A potato could run BoI. :p

I looked it up and it says it has an integrated graphics card.. But my crappy laptop can run it so I'm certain you'll be fine. :)

I'd tell you to put this into the PC Techinical support thread instead of Off Topic but from what I've read, I'm not sure talking about PC problems regarding something besides Terraria would be appropriate so I can't say much more... Would need a mod's opinion on that.

A potato could run BoI. :p

I looked it up and it says it has an integrated graphics card.. But my crappy laptop can run it so I'm certain you'll be fine. :)

I'd tell you to put this into the PC Techinical support thread instead of Off Topic but from what I've read, I'm not sure talking about PC problems regarding something besides Terraria would be appropriate so I can't say much more... Would need a mod's opinion on that.
Ok thanks, also how do you change the thread area (I guess you could say)
[DOUBLEPOST=1423366287][/DOUBLEPOST]Also BOI or BOI:Rebirth

Ok thanks, also how do you change the thread area (I guess you could say)
[DOUBLEPOST=1423366287][/DOUBLEPOST]Also BOI or BOI:Rebirth
Both. :) They're both not computer intensive at all.

Since the thread had already been posted, you'd have to request for a mod to change it. :p

You could definitely run both games on even the worst computer in the world (don't quote me on that). Also, have fun because those two are so fun ;3

I just got the game, I have yet to make it to the depths, and I have died many many times but you know I unlocked Maggie at least. I already love it.

I know how you feel i CANNOT GET that last moms heart kill to unlock Shoel
I am sure I could play it well, but I am not used to PC controls I am a console gamer for christ sakes, I can't work with a keyboard...well I can but it is really hard. I mean I try to press the left button but I end up pressing F and not doing anything and getting hit (I changed my fullscreen key to L because of this)

I am sure I could play it well, but I am not used to PC controls I am a console gamer for christ sakes, I can't work with a keyboard...well I can but it is really hard. I mean I try to press the left button but I end up pressing F and not doing anything and getting hit (I changed my fullscreen key to L because of this)
Yeah the controls are hard to get used to

81B74134B8E33CABE75BE492FE63341AF5D31660

As you can see, the cursor is at the left.
This is how you need to enable it:

1. Go to your documents.
2. Click on the folder "My Games".
3. Click on the folder "Bind of Isaac Rebirth".
4. You will see a file called "options.ini" over there. You will need to edit it, so just click on it.
5. In that file, you will see something called "MouseControl=0". Just change it to "MouseControl=1".
6. Enter the game, and here you go! You can now play with a cursor in BoI:R.

EDIT: Mouse control enabled doesn't mean you will be free to shoot wherever you want.
This is BoI after all.

who else thinks monstro's lung is bad? i hate it because it ruined a great ??? run that i would have unlocked the D6 on

who else thinks monstro's lung is bad? i hate it because it ruined a great ??? run that i would have unlocked the D6 on
I have never had it also how do you unlock it. (and me being me just makes me want to add that ??? is normally referred to as blue baby)

Back
Top Bottom