Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
i tried to complete the archive Gelatin World Tour and it stay in 23/24, i look in the bestiary and i have killed all type of slimes, i dont know if it was a bug or i still have 1 slime left

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-03-28 130304.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-03-28 130304.png
    75.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Captura de pantalla 2024-03-28 130344.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-03-28 130344.png
    33.4 KB · Views: 18
Not a bug, but a niche case. Are you on a Corruption world? If this is the case, the slime you are missing is the Crimslime, which is a Hardmode Crimson slime. Get a Crimson world into Hardmode, and slay a crimslime for the achievement.

Not a bug, but a niche case. Are you on a Corruption world? If this is the case, the slime you are missing is the Crimslime, which is a Hardmode Crimson slime. Get a Crimson world into Hardmode, and slay a crimslime for the ac
I thought about that while doing the achive and i make a biome of crimsom, i kill the slime and still nothing, its in the bestiary too, and thx for help

Attachments

• Captura de pantalla 2024-03-28 130304.png
    Captura de pantalla 2024-03-28 130304.png
    78.5 KB · Views: 13
I thought about that while doing the achive and i make a biome of crimsom, i kill the slime and still nothing, its in the bestiary too, and thx for help
Hi @alxlelx I seem to remember some oddity about this achievement being that there are two sizes of crimslimes, a big one and a small one. When you kill the big one, the Bestiary entry gets filled in, but you need to kill the small one to get the achievement. Try that out to see if that’s it.

Hi @alxlelx I seem to remember some oddity about this achievement being that there are two sizes of crimslimes, a big one and a small one. When you kill the big one, the Bestiary entry gets filled in, but you need to kill the small one to get the achievement. Try that out to see if that’s it.
So it's like the pink slime thing. There's bigger ones and then they're smaller ones and they both carry different ID markers I guess

So it's like the pink slime thing. There's bigger ones and then they're smaller ones and they both carry different ID markers I guess
All entities in Terraria (and in most, especially simpler, other games) are simply identified by numbers, so that the game can look at one and know "oh, that's number 77, so an Armored Skeleton" and carry out the correct actions for that NPC, item, etc. With just few exceptions, if two enemies have a different sprite, behavior, or even just size, they are fully different NPC types. If two enemies should be considered the same (like walking and flying variants of ducks), there are hard coded special cases to make that work, which are sometimes forgotten to implement.

Back
Top Bottom