Resolved Can't Summon Fishron

Scorpion05

Terrarian
I don't know if this bug very known but i build a farm for Duke over the ocean but i can' summoing him
i tried it with a Sitting Duck Pole
at night
and day
and in the world is Golem already defeated

so why i can't summon him? I looked that the Farm is in the Ocean with the right background and the Oceanmusic But i cant summon him why?

I don't know if this bug very known but i build a farm for Duke over the ocean but i can' summoing him
i tried it with a Sitting Duck Pole
at night
and day
and in the world is Golem already defeated

so why i can't summon him? I looked that the Farm is in the Ocean with the right background and the Oceanmusic But i cant summon him why?
Just making sure... You have a truffle worm in your inventory? Do you have any other bait in your inventory?

One thing to look for if you do have truffle worms in your inventory - make sure that the amount of bait that it displays (when looking at the fishing pole in the hot bar) actually matches the amount of bait in your inventory.

On occasion there have been reports of tools and weapons turning into "bait". For instance a pickaxe turning into bait and the fishing pole is trying to use the pickaxe and won't use the real bait since the pickaxe is probably located in an inventory slot before real bait.

You can click on each item in your inventory and doublecheck that non-bait items don't have a tooltip listing them with bait power. If you do, a work around is throwing the item onto the ground and then picking it up again, putting it into a chest and taking it out, and fully turning off Terraria and restarting it to turn the item back into a non-bait item.

At the wiki stands that i can use any fishing pole and there dont must be Hardmode on so i triedit with 3 other polesn but dont work....

At the wiki stands that i can use any fishing pole and there dont must be Hardmode on so i triedit with 3 other polesn but dont work....
I remember seeing something about a minimum fishing power somewhere, and the easiest way to get it was the golden pole.
I'm probably wrong, but it could be worth a shot.

Back
Top Bottom