tModLoader Cheeze's Content Pack

I can't load the mod on the latest update (v1.1.0.7), it points to YOUR personal folder (Users\Kenneth\My Games\Terraria) at mod load/reload. Just reporting :)

I can't load the mod on the latest update (v1.1.0.7), it points to YOUR personal folder (Users\Kenneth\My Games\Terraria) at mod load/reload. Just reporting :)
Sadly I am not Kenneth, and I know Kenneth is the maker of Prefixes for Enemies.
I see Prefixes from Enemies has been updated and try if I can reproduce the same error. If that's the case I'll contact the maker of Prefixes from Enemies for a solution.
Make sure you're using the latest version for both tModLoader 0.9.0.2+, CCP (1.1.0.7+ <- that you should be) and Prefixes for Enemies(1.2.0.0+)
EDIT: I Can't seem to reproduce the error, what were you doing when you got the error.
@Cheezegami
when dragon eye shoots you one can go into negative health after that if you are hit you go to 0 health and then never die
That's very odd, is this only the case in MP?
Edit: I tested it in both multiplayer and singleplayer, can't seem to reproduce it, have you enabled other mods? Also are you on terraria 1.3.3 or 1.3.4?

Last edited:
97fb8248f5.png

All welcome the Martian Trader NPC, he will supply you with alien technology and your building needs.

Yeah sorry I tested further and It's just that that monster was the first one to deal damage to me that high that it went negative health so i thought that was the problem but the problem was with Itorius's ecore mod which idk why it doesn't let you die.

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at CheezeMod.Projectiles.Magic.MiniFireBlast.SetDefaults()
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

I get this error when loading your mod

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom